Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Whis Khalifa know how we rockin! Its Trill Fam 4 Life but I was saying she was one of my favorite posters male or female before we even had those ties and before we came to ABW. She proved she could hold her own against niggas many times over on the other site, never backed down or let them run her away and thats what I liked most, that and the fact that she can talk shit and crack jokes with the best of em whenever she have to. She always been a solid poster.

@Whis Khalifa made me an ABW millionaire. Thanks for bringing me in from the cold, fam.

49wL.gif

Here are some threads made by Whispering Eye.
take some time to enjoy.

And many others exclusive to the VIP section.

Reintroducing Queen Scandalust,

2020 Rookie Of The Year and still going strong, Ms Lust has shown no signs of slowing down her meteoric rise to the top. Mornings haven't started off correctly unless we're blessed with her morning devotions to the uplifting of your mind and spirit. When she's not spinning records or schooling the youth in the ways of relationships, you can find her feeding us with the latest news of our community. New to the site but hardly untested, here's to continuing to be a strong presence. @Scandalust313, these flowers are for you

1615216639453.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back