Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Mfers just cant give props.

Even in a womans month appreciation thread its like "love her, but ..."

Yall do yall though. Ima chill after this post so it dont derail

@Race Jones Peace and Blessings to a Real 1, I see you Oya!!! Her feelings are made known and her continued support and belief in the Black community is well appreciated. And her retorts be impeccable

Last edited:
ti-salute.jpg

Respect queen and the queens that post and rep this site.

Lmao. Mfers just cant give props.

Even in a womans month appreciation thread its like "love her, but ..."

Yall do yall though. Ima chill after this post so it dont derail
Lol you can't tell folks how to appreciate her man

Just take note of the backhanded compliments

S/O to BIG @Race.....one of the most entertaining posters here, you never really know what you'll get from her this day or that day

she's sweet, and pure, and cold hearted, and funny, and caring, and lady like and will still verbally punch you down in the name of anti capitalism

i mean how fun is that!?!?!?

even her name forces you to love her.....because if you dont love @Race.....you're a Rac-ist!!!

tenor.gif

@Race Jones is the goat poster. I don't agree with her stance on some things but she's still POTY. Whether she tries to be or not, her post are funny, thoughtful and educational all in one.....even the ones she dead wrong about lol.

Love me some race. Baddest jawn i know. One of the few posters I actually wana meet offline and not put in a headlock. All you bitches is her sons.

I gotta go to Philly and visit race, that's like my second home..

Many flowers for the queen of getting niggaz in their feelings

Wow. Lovely (and seemingly precise) way to commemorate these women @Loquacious

Big up to @shutupGabi.. don't think we've had a direct interaction, but still... might have to jump in dem movies thread.

Same to @Race Jones... hella opinionated, I'm cool widdat. I'm still NOT waiting the next sucka exposé lol.

Marisa Marisa......

so quick to diss ya.

She has so much Heart and Passion in her posts that you have to respect her, even when she's wrong or just not giving a fuck and being hella disrespectful. 1nce anybody locks horns with her, you're basically DONE for the Day.

She cute. I think we go together.

Ooo-wee Marisa, this Mister's on you, Sista!!!! :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back