Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I only said that to make a point about how pivotal dude is. Came out a straight G last episode like fuck them demons.

His new homies was like hol’ up, you thinking about abandoning the plan? Norman was like

View attachment 476823
Norman kinda wack now like im uninterested in him since he came back ? but next ep might win him back for me

Norman kinda wack now like im uninterested in him since he came back ? but next ep might win him back for me
Really?! I think he G’d up now. He was all soft and agreeable before. Now he out for blood. If he give in to Emma I’m going to lose the respect I gained for him.

Different strokes I guess though. Looking forward to how the rest of the season goes.

Up next!

All Hail Race Jones,

And if you don't, now you kno...who are we kidding you KNOW! The lady with an opinion as sharp as her with. When Race hits the scene, class is in session, so you better have your books open and ya minds open. Whether she schooling us on our history, making us aware of our present, or preparing us for a potential future, Race is continuously at the front lines for our ppl and advocating for positive change. She is the magnet, the posters are the nails....and whether you following her or she dragging you one thing for certain...you'll be drawn to her orbit whenever she touches down. Most savage isn't just a title, it's a life. @Race Jones these flowers are for you...

1614774035591.gif

Shout out to Race

Hate her or love her, everyone know she got the juice when it come to the debates aka the insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back