Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman leaves man stranded on date Fair or Foul?

But I understand her disposition .... a nigga falls asleep on you during a date

you think he is uninterested

Yeah if anyone goes to sleep im not giving them a 2nd date lol i would at least wake them up bare minimum
LOL she figures the movie were a safe spot to let him sleep

but I agree she should have texted him like yo I’m gone so he can see on the wake up

They went dutch, so even though I personally wouldn't leave anyone stranded.....I understand.

I cant stay up in theaters anymore. At least night shows. So a theater wouldnt even be a date idea for me. At least not a first or second date.

looks like it’s closed.. he’s the only one… one car.. possibly his… maybe not… ppl make up stuff for videos all the time..
Yeah people clout chase but he's been responding in comments. I have no idea if it's real or not people are scumbags tho

Man, you in a dark cold ass place with reclining seats that serves food. That's a perfect recipe for falling asleep in the movies.

Also, I just remembered, I fell asleep during Hamilton the musical when it came to Nola. I didn't fall asleep cause it was boring. But I was ripping and running all day trying to get sharp for the event, it's an HR+ drive from BR, I drove, and sat in a bit of traffic in route to the garage to park which was like 2 blocks away.

A nigga was just tired 😩

Also, I started napping before I go out.

Shit just happens sometimes

#talesfromthewashed

Apparently having a woman pay for any part of an outing means u deserve the worst in life and yes if it was the other way around the "protect black women" mantra would be screamed all over his socials.

Meh. Another day another gender war(programming)

Back