Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

Nah. The thread was updated because a finesse occurred
She was raped while in a coma and is vegetative,
no brain activity ... I'm not understanding how this thread is good for your choice of discussion... for your feelings of it being a finesse, as if the woman could ever use that money and the child the result of doctor patient trust being broken...

She was raped while in a coma and is vegetative,
no brain activity ... I'm not understanding how this thread is good for your choice of discussion... for your feelings of it being a finesse, as if the woman could ever use that money and the child the result of doctor patient trust being broken...
I already explained her rape got more compensation than black lives murdered by systematic racism get

I already explained her rape got more compensation than black lives murdered by systematic racism get
And you felt it necessary to speak on that though in this type of situation where its a private company (can pay more) vs a public entity (comes out of the ppl's pocket)

I’ve seen this in a Law and Order episode.

The patient’s brothers beat the shit outta dude.

I heard some crazy stuff on the radio he might get less than 10 years for being a quote on quote first-time offender.. I work with special-needs population and hearing that just pissed me off to no end people can get away with it and not be punished

he need to be gone for 25 it’s literally rape like wtf

Back