Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

That’s what you doing here? A woman was raped and I got pregnant and kept under wraps for months and you talking bout blacks folks don’t get as much.

But when Bejamin Crump trying to get all that money he gets called bad for black folks a coon for trying to make them bitches pay out.
My point is..black murder victims don't get as much as white rape victims who are still alive and not dead af

My point is..black murder victims don't get as much as white rape victims who are still alive and not dead af

I thought she was Mexican but my main point is with Crump who tries to get money for families but gets called a coon and shit when he just doing his job to make them bitches pay

Families of Black murder victims don't get anywhere near 15 M

Shit! Wrongful death lawsuit PERIOD don't usually see anywhere near 8 figures.

I don't think people realize how fucked up you have to get to see anywhere near a million from a lawsuit.

I used to help film testimony videos for lawsuits where the client had been fucked up so bad, the defendants didn't want smoke in court. My first case was a newlywed couple that got ran over by a rich kid drunk driver........he stopped, and then pulled off with the wife under the tires.......yeah. She didn't make it. Husband was paralyzed.

The ONE black client we had had the worst story tho.....

Doctor accidentally cut the wrong thing in surgery, so now shit comes out of his dick. Yeah. I wish that was a joke. I overheard some of the interview with his wife where she went into detail about how ruined their sex life is and immediately needed a drink.

Very glad to not have that job anymore. Shit was depressing.

Back