Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: TNF 9/4/18 - Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Niggs said Nick continue to delivery Wins

Philly won despite him and they have the nerve to give him the game ball

white privilege

8 receptions supposed to be like 150 yards 3td's

8 fucking receptions??!!?!?!

Well, with the statue for the philly special and doing it on game 1 was a fucking statement.

Ugly win, but a win is a win.

Can't wait til mid late season see how it marinates

Bruh i'm still shocked these niggas ran it again........Lane Johnson said in a radio interview on the field it was the Patriots version of the play..... "The same one Tom dropped." lmaooooooooo

upload_2018-9-7_1-3-9.png

And the same heart attack ending in the redzone like last year????? PHEW

ATL fans don't put this all on "Matty Ice" (woat nickname btw), Sarkisian is a fucking trash OC that mf could make The Greatest Show on Turf look impotent

Bruh i'm still shocked these niggas ran it again........Lane Johnson said in a radio interview on the field it was the Patriots version of the play..... "The same one Tom dropped." lmaooooooooo

View attachment 70686

And the same heart attack ending in the redzone like last year????? PHEW

ATL fans don't put this all on "Matty Ice" (woat nickname btw), Sarkisian is a fucking trash OC that mf could make The Greatest Show on Turf look impotent

What game was this dummy watching.

I see ppl like to blame the OC when the offense always be Matt fault due to him can’t get the ball to anybody else and shitting he bed inside the 20.

Especially them last 3 throws of the game. Shit was pathetic

We been off Matt Ryan since last year, and our record wasn’t bad, then. We just tired of the same ol
Well I wouldn't call him trash he's better than alot of qb's in the league plus that playcalling last year was very questionable.....the same play 3 times in the redzone? Not good

Well I wouldn't call him trash he's better than alot of qb's in the league plus that playcalling last year was very questionable.....the same play 3 times in the redzone? Not good

Not completely trash but with the talent he got around him I feel like some lesser respected QBs would probably do better.

Back