Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: TNF 9/4/18 - Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Aight, if you remember, we were going to do things differently this year as it relates to game day discussion. The Monday, Thursday and Sunday night games will have their own threads.

Mondays thread will be closed by Thursday, Thursdays thread close by Sunday, Sunday thread closed by Monday evening. Ofc there are special circumstances if something extraordinary happens that night warrant to let it stay open a bit longer. These threads will be stickied while the discussion is active for easier locating.

With that said, first up, Atlanta vs Super Bowl champs Philadelphia.

Game preview:

Reserved

Yo fam, are we doing the thing we used to do, I think it was a pick em for the week. Before alot of people were posting as they are now, I was bodying y'all niggaz.

Yo fam, are we doing the thing we used to do, I think it was a pick em for the week. Before alot of people were posting as they are now, I was bodying y'all niggaz.
They tried to get a money league for real money going. It didn't get the responses. I'm not sure about pick em. I'm not over that anymore

Join the ABW pick em league.

ID- 21140
ABW Pro Pick em League

Good idea. Just make sure to lock the nfl thread during this game. I do like the eagles even if wentz isn’t playing

Game day

I'm going to the gym so will probably miss most of the game

Back