Welcome To aBlackWeb

WK1: MNF 9/10/18 - NY Jets vs. Det Lions/LA Rams vs. LA Raiders

Amari Cooper picking right up where he left off from last year; not doing shit

Bruh I was very tempted to pick him in Fantasy b/c I thought/think he would bounce back b/c he's really talented (and w/ Crab gone, targets would increase), but I think Derek Carr is holding him back so I didn't pull the trigga.

His regression has been severe since his rookie year and I think teams/defenses have figured out his tendencies.

Bruh I was very tempted to pick him in Fantasy b/c I thought/think he would bounce back b/c he's really talented (and w/ Crab gone, targets would increase), but I think Derek Carr is holding him back so I didn't pull the trigga.

His regression has been severe since his rookie year and I think teams/defenses have figured out his tendencies.

His hands are holding him back

His hands are holding him back

LoL.... He can have the T.O./Julio hands/Dez hands from time to time.

Did he drop a couple tonight? I was in and out the game. I know he was only targeted thrice and none in the 1st half. I remember one was thrown @ his feet and he was open

LoL.... He can the T.O./Julio hands/Dez hands from time to time.

Did he drop a couple tonight? I was in and out the game. I know he was only targeted thrice and none in the 1st half.

His hands are worst than them dudes.

He didn't do shit to improve the team

You mean having them with back to back winning season since the early 90s

Or

2 Playoff appearances in 4 years

Or

Having 1 losing season at 7-9 in his second season

Or

Having a record of 36-28 in 4 years

Yea. They was so much better before he got there

You mean having them with back to back winning season since the early 90s

Or

2 Playoff appearances in 4 years

Or

Having 1 losing season at 7-9 in his second season

Or

Having a record of 36-28 in 4 years

Yea. They was so much better before he got there
Yeah 2 playoff appearances and still didn't win shit having a losing record against teams over .500....they had a winning season and still didn't make the playoffs....again he really didn't do shit to improve the team...no running game same mediocre defense

Yeah 2 playoff appearances and still didn't win shit having a losing record against teams over .500....they had a winning season and still didn't make the playoffs....again he really didn't do shit to improve the team...no running game same mediocre defense

So we looking down on teams making the postseason now 2 out of 4 years?

Ok Bruh

He didn't win a playoff game bruh....I forgot ya'll so damn blinded by what actually matters and what doesn't matter
Nah, you're nothing getting that the lions haven't had success before him. How many times have the lions gone to the playoffs before him in 10 years

Back