WK 4: SNF - Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

who ya got?

I want my Ravens to win no doubt, but these games like usual can go either way. I hope CJ can play, but only if he's really close to 100%.

I'll be w/ the Ravens Flock @ Hudson Grille like usual for the big game eatin' my Old Bay wings (I can taste'em now)!

I want my Ravens to win no doubt, but these games like usual can go either way. I hope CJ can play, but only if he's really close to 100%.

I'll be w/ the Ravens Flock @ Hudson Grille like usual for the big game eatin' my Old Bay wings (I can taste'em now)!
They not winning 3 in the row and I don't want them losing to Baker when they play the Browns. This is on the road so this would be the one they lose and destroy the Browns as usual.

They not winning 3 in the row and I don't want them losing to Baker when they play the Browns. This is on the road so this would be the one they lose and destroy the Browns as usual.

I could/can definitely see this unfolding.

I'm ready to get Jimmy back next week too (for however long we have him until he gets knicked up again *sigh*).

I could/can definitely see this unfolding.

I'm ready to get Jimmy back next week too (for however long we have him until he gets knicked up again *sigh*).
I think its time to move on from Jimmy. I think this is his last chance.

I think its time to move on from Jimmy. I think this is his last chance.

I agree, BUT I'd be open to keeping him if his market was small during free agency and we could sign him back for a modest contract. He's good, we just know we won't have him for 3-4 games a season. *shrugs*

Ravens the only team in the afc north i respect. Can't stand them bitches but i respect em.

Winner of the game wins by 2 points. (prolly a missed FG by Boswell.)

Rod Woodson could start for Pitts D right now.