Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I hate I got influenced by the earlier convo because I was gonna get Panera bread through doordash

A tuna sandwich, a bacon chicken ranch sandwich and a smoothie

Niggas wanted $50

I went and ordered pick up online instead

what was the price difference lol

I hate I got influenced by the earlier convo because I was gonna get Panera bread through doordash

Niggas wanted $50

Naw I vaguely remember how much u said u drop on these apps u made the right choice

Naw I vaguely remember how much u said u drop on these apps u made the right choice
Oh yeah I slowed down considerably

I actually had to redownload the app today from it being so long

That convo and me just finishing working out and being too tired to make food I was gonna just order that

But $50 for two sandwiches and drink is fucking egregious lol that’s $10 less than a full tank of gas

Oh yeah I slowed down considerably

I actually had to redownload the app today from it being so long

That convo and me just finishing working out and being too tired to make food I was gonna just order that

But $50 for two sandwiches and drink is fucking egregious lol that’s $10 less than a full tank of gas
Redelete the app lol

Before it's too late

Niggas wanted $50

Panera??? You done turned Transwhite on us???

Speaking of panera, I was there last week looking for a dessert. I took a gummy but realized I didnt have any snacks. Tried to go to panera before it kicked in but it was already starting. There was a line. Man, time moves so slow when you high. Of course the people ahead of me are asking questions about each item. I was probably only in there for 5min but it felt like 50mins. I was annoyed like hell and my face could show it, lol. Getting fidgety. Finally got to order. Got a chocolate cookie and blueberry muffin. Shit was hitting

Back