Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wisconsin Parade Murderer Found Guilty

A high speed chase?

I ain’t talking about somebody stealing a beer from 7 Eleven and running.

A high speed chase.

Even if they don’t catch you right away, at some point they’re gonna locate the vehicle and/or somebody’s gonna snitch.

If your homie led the cops on a high speed chase on multiple occasions and never got caught, my hat’s off to him.

Yeah I have a friend that dipped the cops multiple times in a car chase but this is Newark/Essex county in the 90's. Granted he ended up doing a decent amount of time eventually for the same shit.

He keeps trying to delay the proceedings, and to be honest it's working. 3hrs later and he still hasn't been sentenced.
He’s been doing that the entire trial. Did he ask was it lawful law or about subject matter jurisdiction again 😂? He’s asked for a mistrial at least twice.

He’s been doing that the entire trial. Did he ask was it lawful law or about subject matter jurisdiction again 😂? He’s asked for a mistrial at least twice.
Lol, not sure, but by defending himself and asking questions the way he did, he threw out any chance of him getting away with claiming insanity. The judge said he's smart and very aware of what's going.

The judge gave him 6 life sentences plus looks she's giving him 17.5 years for 61 counts. She's STILL going.

Edit: She's starting to hand out 25 yr sentences, now, lol. This is pure theater at this point.

Did this guy have an ideology or manifesto or anything or is he just a victim of mental illness or meth?

Back