Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wisconsin Parade Murderer Found Guilty

I'm not saying I've done it. But I've done it.

Never in a car but my homeboy who used to steal cars even did that a couple times.

Police don't really publicize when they take a L like that. Unless you're wanted for a murder or something they sometimes just give up and go eat a donut. Especially if you make it into the woods. It's not like TV where they organize a search party or scramble a chopper.

But again I'm talking about for relatively minor crimes.
A high speed chase?

I ain’t talking about somebody stealing a beer from 7 Eleven and running.

A high speed chase.

Even if they don’t catch you right away, at some point they’re gonna locate the vehicle and/or somebody’s gonna snitch.

If your homie led the cops on a high speed chase on multiple occasions and never got caught, my hat’s off to him.

He probably hit a couple pedophiles and sex offenders so it’s all good.

2px.gif

Who the fuck in their RIGHT mind decides to run from one crime and plow into a parade of people.

He also looks hateful af. He clearly is one of those people who shouldn’t be let out of jail because he keeps doing reckless endangering shit.

Yea. He is clearly not in his right.

I wonder if he was on sum kinda psychedelic drugs or if he is a schizophrenic

Wow!!!!!

ppl really be letting random ppl in their homes to use their house phns?!

I'll dial the number 4 u but i def aint letting u in my house

It's crazy how relatively normal it was back in the day to just knock on someone's door and ask to use their phone. I can't help but think of the amount of cold cases that started off with that interaction.

Never understood the concept of running from the police.

You really think they ain’t gonna catch you?

You’re just gonna make a clean getaway and go on about your business and live happily ever after?
niggas playin too much gta .

Gave him the Hannibal treatment

20211125_143545.jpg

After getting a chance to examine this situation and the multiple videos, dude 100% was reacting to Rittenhouse. He "took 1 for the team." He was fed up so he sacrificed his life to take out 6 cacs.

Its weird that white supremacy bends over backwards to save one of their own. By rigging the system and not delivering justice, they essentially sacrificed 8 white peoples lives including Kyle's victims

Gave him the Hannibal treatment

View attachment 704432

After getting a chance to examine this situation and the multiple videos, dude 100% was reacting to Rittenhouse. He "took 1 for the team." He was fed up so he sacrificed his life to take out 6 cacs.

Its weird that white supremacy bends over backwards to save one of their own. By rigging the system and not delivering justice, they essentially sacrificed 8 white peoples lives including Kyle's victims

Nigga what?!

Not today bruh

Back