Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wisconsin Parade Murderer Found Guilty

White folk all over the internet trying to say this was revenge for the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict because this dusty nigga posted some BLM stuff before. SMH…

Niggas was fighting tooth and nail to own that L for some reason talkin about “precedent”, and only for it to be turned around and used against us anyway lol

Damn...people out here sick in the head. Family and community should be given free reign to publicly torture this fool

Mixed breed.

Mixed?

2KZ.gif

Never understood the concept of running from the police.

You really think they ain’t gonna catch you?

You’re just gonna make a clean getaway and go on about your business and live happily ever after?
Bruh lol niggaz get away from the cops Alll the damn time.
Them shows like 'Cops' or whatever are full of shit. Whether it be on foot or especially by car, them fuckers don't catch errbody.

Last edited:
Never understood the concept of running from the police.

You really think they ain’t gonna catch you?

You’re just gonna make a clean getaway and go on about your business and live happily ever after?

I'm not saying I've done it. But I've done it.

Never in a car but my homeboy who used to steal cars even did that a couple times.

Police don't really publicize when they take a L like that. Unless you're wanted for a murder or something they sometimes just give up and go eat a donut. Especially if you make it into the woods. It's not like TV where they organize a search party or scramble a chopper.

But again I'm talking about for relatively minor crimes.

News claims he tried to run over his kids mother w that exact same jeep.

That nigga is full crazy

Back