Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wine drinkers

Hell I used to drink something similar to MD2020 except it had a higher ABV % and it tasted the way a car wash smells….it was my go to back when I was making $9/hr lol

The OG 4Loko was some SHIT. A fuckton of caffeine, guarana, and cheap, low grade alcohol in a taller-than-tall can??? That shit had folks WILDIN'.

We ain't have nothing like that way back in the 90's, but I was known for acting a fool offa Old Granddad 100 proof mixed with Jolt Cola. My crew still tellin' them stories.

Bruh I remember back in the town I went to college at these white folks had a 4 Loko party and I’m POSITIVE somebody died.

I honestly used to believe they put crack in that shit man it was wild. I remember when they changed up 4Lokos too. The updated one didn’t knock you on your ass the way the OG did. That was definitely a moment in time lol

Bruh I remember back in the town I went to college at these white folks had a 4 Loko party and I’m POSITIVE somebody died.

I honestly used to believe they put crack in that shit man it was wild. I remember when they changed up 4Lokos too. The updated one didn’t knock you on your ass the way the OG did. That was definitely a moment in time lol

yeah, they took the caffeine and guarana out of it. When you mix caffeine and alcohol like that, you get drunk, but you don't know you're drunk so you think everything is fine and you end up drinking more and more until you get blackout drunk and still think you're good.

yeah, they took the caffeine and guarana out of it. When you mix caffeine and alcohol like that, you get drunk, but you don't know you're drunk so you think everything is fine and you end up drinking more and more until you get blackout drunk and still think you're good.

That sounds illegal. The makers of that drink knew what they were doing.

See that's why wine is my go to. Worst thing is I will get sleepy 😴

I mean the shit was called 4 Loko…. Use your imagination
View attachment 729516

I was a fan of this shit right here tho

Sparks_Plus_can_model.jpg

Similar to 4Loko, but tasted waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I used to drink this shit in the parking lot at the office back around '06-07 then head back in.

My younger brother use to fuk them shits up. Til 7-11 stopped selling em.

I think some still sell em in my area.

4Loko is plentiful in my current hood. Every store, including the 7-11's, got plenty along with everything else made to look like it like that flavored Steel Reserve shit.

20230110_193916.jpg

This right here...

slow-projectile-vomit-motion-soayfi1cs1v2sn23.gif

I know.... it's cheap bullshit Walmart wine, what was I expecting???

Well... Boone's Wild Island was cheap and genuinely delicious. I was hoping it would be similar but it ain't.

Back