Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wine drinkers

See related product detail
:clawd3:

Naw lol. It's on the bottom shelf for a reason.
View attachment 729205

Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit! It's time you tried. You gonna experience a whole new level of drunk you can't een get from good wine or liquor.

Fair warning though: You may have the time of your life, but understand you may wake up in the drunk tank at your local precinct smelling of ham and vomit.

Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit! It's time you tried. You gonna experience a whole new level of drunk you can't een get from good wine or liquor.

Fair warning though: You may have the time of your life, but understand you may wake up in the drunk tank at your local precinct smelling of ham and vomit.

So do not go out and drank this concoction. Stay home and get fucked up

Lmaoooo this description sounds a lot like what I used to tell people about drinking 4Locos back in the day

Lmaoooo this description sounds a lot like what I used to tell people about drinking 4Locos back in the day

The OG 4Loko was some SHIT. A fuckton of caffeine, guarana, and cheap, low grade alcohol in a taller-than-tall can??? That shit had folks WILDIN'.

We ain't have nothing like that way back in the 90's, but I was known for acting a fool offa Old Granddad 100 proof mixed with Jolt Cola. My crew still tellin' them stories.

@royalascension don't you drink that! You might as well drink rubbing alcohol.

Thanks 😊... I knew I wasn't missing anything but a headache and a horrible nite.

I drank that whole bottle of Mcbride sistes red wine yesterday 🙃 and felt lovely.

Sounds like drinking Mad Dog 20/20 would not be the same outcome lol

Back