Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wine drinkers

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
What’s everyone’s favorite wine? I only like Sauvignon Blanc so far... what else is good or better?

I love a good Riesling. It's a great balance without being too sweet.

I don't like red wine at all, it just doesn't hit my palate right..

L like chardonnay...

Wife drinks all types of Moscato's

They had a really nice Riesling at my job... Used to go with that every once in a while

Pinot Noir too dry for a lotta people but I fucks with it, Verada specifically.

I love a good Riesling. It's a great balance without being too sweet.

I don't like red wine at all, it just doesn't hit my palate right..
I wanna hit your palate right....
egich0J.gif

Oh fuck I forgot
Yo don't report me

Reds: Syrah, Malbec, and Pinot Noir (usually California or Argentina for reds and red blends)

Whites: Gerwurztraminer, Pino grigio (usually stuff in South Africa, Austria, Germany for my white wines)

Of course I have tried and liked wines from all different countries but the stuff in parenthesis above are the origin countries I've enjoyed the most for those type of wines.

Reds: Syrah, Malbec, and Pinot Noir (usually California or Argentina for reds and red blends)

Whites: Gerwurztraminer, Pino grigio (usually stuff in South Africa, Austria, Germany for my white wines)

Of course I have tried and liked wines from all different countries but the stuff in parenthesis above are the origin countries I've enjoyed the most for those type of wines.
Gerwurztraminer
This is my shit.

But it depends on what I'm eating and doing when I select my wine.

Gerwurztraminer
This is my shit.

But it depends on what I'm eating and doing when I select my wine.

You ain't never lied but honestly the types of wine I posted goes well with a lot of stuff I usually eat or snack on.

Gerwurztraminer's in my opinion are a good wine to sip on when it's a hot day and you're trying to stay cool and relax.

Back