Welcome To aBlackWeb

Will you ok being the last of your bloodline?

So peep
in technicality
My grandfather had 3 children 1 boy, 2 girls (one being my mom)
The son obviously carries the last name as the girls have been wed
My Uncle had 2 sons who bear the "legacy last name"
my older cuz had two girls and is not fit to have any kids any more mentally
my younger cousin would technically need to have a boy for the name to live on

I have a problem with that legacy ending and would certainly adopt the last name bc i am a direct bloodline

Generations and generations ending with you

I was chatting with a friend who is gay and an only kid and the son of an only child as well....

Long story short He is married and we were discussing their future and I asked if kids were in their plan and he said nah they are good... so I was like you are ok bring the last of your immediate bloodline ? He replied I’m ok w that I was like damn I couldn’t imagine

anyway thoughts?
i had this talk with a few people.

i was surprised at how many people dont really care about the bloodline and are ok adopting.
not saying anything is wrong with adoption....but the perspectives were interesting.

im on the continue the linage and build on legacy or even if you have nothing to pass down you could be the person who raises your child to be something great and thus being the indirect creator of a legacy.

i want my legacy to be known and want this world to know about my black ass before and after i leave. i want my grandkids grandkids to know about who started the generational shit and made they life easy.

saying it out loud sounds arrogant as fuck.......but my arrogance has no time limit.

real dreams>>>>>>fake woke

#barz

Before my son was born, I was cool with being the last of my bloodline. They wont send you to war, so when 9/11 and Iraq happened I wasnt worried when they were talking about the draft coming back.

Now he has the same perks. They not sending my grown ass. Plus it gives us a chance to continue to try to make our name better than some of our predecesors.

Before my son was born, I was cool with being the last of my bloodline. They wont send you to war, so when 9/11 and Iraq happened I wasnt worried when they were talking about the draft coming back.

Now he has the same perks. They not sending my grown ass. Plus it gives us a chance to continue to try to make our name better than some of our predecesors.
that selective service is a motherfucker... pay attention to what you sign (everyone)

Fuck this Tywin Lannister shit.

Your value to this world should be a bout what you accomplish, and how much better did you make the world while you were here, not whatever DNA you leave behind.

For all we know, you could leave behind the next Jeffrey Dahmer, or Gacy, or ain't-shit-Jermaine from the hood.

I dont think it matters at this point, we all cousins thru cock eyed tracy' nem on they daddy side

your "bloodline" is not going to die lol.....but yeah, your exact genetic puzzle wont be created again

Your value to this world should be a bout what you accomplish, and how much better did you make the world while you were here, not whatever DNA you leave behind.

For all we know, you could leave behind the next Jeffrey Dahmer, or Gacy, or ain't-shit-Jermaine from the hood.

False.

Or the next lebron, elon or tariq nasheed

At any point, your children can change their whole name and you cant stop them. You cant change your DNA. Ancestry sites test your genes, not name.

Back