Welcome To aBlackWeb

Will you ok being the last of your bloodline?

I feel you tho I mean I think most men do want to pass on the name and bloodline. But then it’s like once you do it that just the beginning. Like what you implementing and etc
Well once you have your child then it goes into raising your child how you was raised and better. A lot of factors go into it rather single parent or both and so on.

Me i had both and both were very active in their kids lives so I'm going that route and just tweaking stuff as I go along it may not be prefect but hell I turned out ok and wouldn't change my childhood for nothing in the world

Well once you have your child then it goes into raising your child how you was raised and better. A lot of factors go into it rather single parent or both and so on.

Me i had both and both were very active in their kids lives so I'm going that route and just tweaking stuff as I go along it may not be prefect but hell I turned out ok and wouldn't change my childhood for nothing in the world

agreed

it's usually family or business. growing up around a big fam or pinpointing something bigger than self to do is when this gets interesting. otherwise it's the wee-bay shrug

I do feel you it is nice to have a lot of cousins and brothers. Shot I still want a boy

Once you die, who cares about a bloodline? When you dead, you dont even get remembered.

Not like you can name a mfer from 250 years ago and be like I came from his bloodline. And even if you could, what does that give to the person who died 250 years ago?

Shit only means something for transfer of wealth. If you are super rich, have kids to pass money too. If not, its meaningless.

Once you die, who cares about a bloodline? When you dead, you dont even get remembered.

Not like you can name a mfer from 250 years ago and be like I came from his bloodline. And even if you could, what does that give to the person who died 250 years ago?

Shit only means something for transfer of wealth. If you are super rich, have kids to pass money too. If not, its meaningless.
Imagine u being the last of ur family and being ok w that

Imagine u being the last of ur family and being ok w that

Im a self absorbed ass mfer. And i dont believe in life after death. So for me, how does a blood line affect me? When im dead, none of that matters.

This is not me saying people shouldnt have kids. I want kids for a ton of reasons. But continuing my blood line isnt one.

Im a self absorbed ass mfer. And i dont believe in life after death. So for me, how does a blood line affect me? When im dead, none of that matters.

This is not me saying people shouldnt have kids. I want kids for a ton of reasons. But continuing my blood line isnt one.
You passing everything to them though rather it's important to you or not the bloodline is one of them.

Lol this actually goes hand in hand in with race thread about having kids. I'm the last of mine to pass on name, but definitely don't plan on having kids any time soon and only under certain specific circumstances. And if I do have one hopefully it's the son I need off top lol

Man this shit hits different. Me and my two bros are the last of my grandfather's name sale. If we don't have any boys his lineage is gone. That's why I say pray for me. I need them kids. Especially a boy

When I was young that was my aim, but then I realize that the only thing I would stop is my iteration of my name. People still exist with my last name that I'm not blood related to. People still exist with my DNA, only thing that stops when I die is my own heart.

Man this shit hits different. Me and my two bros are the last of my grandfather's name sale. If we don't have any boys his lineage is gone. That's why I say pray for me. I need them kids. Especially a boy

Lineage has nothing at all to do with last name. Lineage is purely biological. Meaning your if you have daughters and they have children, your 'lineage' continues on.

Back