Welcome To aBlackWeb

Will you ok being the last of your bloodline?

Elzo69Renaissance

I dare one of you niggas to scream No Diddy!
Generations and generations ending with you

I was chatting with a friend who is gay and an only kid and the son of an only child as well....

Long story short He is married and we were discussing their future and I asked if kids were in their plan and he said nah they are good... so I was like you are ok bring the last of your immediate bloodline ? He replied I’m ok w that I was like damn I couldn’t imagine

anyway thoughts?

Generations and generations ending with you

I was chatting with a friend who is gay and an only kid and the son of an only child as well....

Long story short He is married and we were discussing their future and I asked if kids were in their plan and he said nah they are good... so I was like you are ok bring the last of your immediate bloodline ? He replied I’m ok w that I was like damn I couldn’t imagine

anyway thoughts?

this ain’t 1500 what does a bloodline really mean tho. Outside of some family and family dies not have to blood.

I was at first then had my daughter and was like yea she gone have to keep her last name..... then boom had my son. Once they told me it was a boy all of it went out my head.

But I thought about this a long time ago and was like whatever before my kids came along

Back