Welcome To aBlackWeb

Will R. Kelly's LEGACY Ever Recover?

No idea how MJ keeps getting lumped with R.Kelly. There is plenty of evidence out there that MJ was innocent of all allegations. That fictional Gayle/Oprah propped documentary was proven false. The two involved both had their cases thrown out (as recently as within the last 2 weeks) for the third time. The FBI surveillance lasted for more than 10 years and they found nothing. All of this is readily available. This era of misinformation leading the way is wild.

As for R.Kelly, I haven't sought out his music but I don't change it if it comes on. I'm also a proponent of separating the artist from the art because if I didn't, I don't know who I would ever be able to listen to or watch.

I am sorry, a whole adult hanging out with children and being friends with children will always be weird as fuck. No amount of , "I never had a childhood so that's why I hang out with kids" or "I love children" will convince me that shit is normal. If MJ was a regular dude, nobody will try to wrap their minds around why a grown ass man with the entire world at his disposal likes children so much. Michael Jackson's celebrity has hypnotize people into making excuses for him. Even if he didn't touch kids or thought of them in a sexual way, it's still weird and inappropriate and the parents of those kids should be ashamed.

MJ wasn't under FBI surveillance as a subject of a case nor he was being investigated as a matter of a criminal case being charged against him. The FBI was part of an investigation in 1992 because a threat was made against his life, and in the 93 case, assisting the State of California trying to prosecute him under the Mann Act. They provided support with processing evidence in 2002-2005.

He wasn't investigated for 10 years whole years for criminal charges related to child abuse. They didn't wiretap MJ, they didn't follow him around, they didn't interrogate anybody that he knows, all they did was look through his computer during the Neverland raid.

Most of the stuff they have on him is about protecting him from death threats and extortion.

I am sorry, a whole adult hanging out with children and being friends with children will always be weird as fuck. No amount of , "I never had a childhood so that's why I hang out with kids" or "I love children" will convince me that shit is normal. If MJ was a regular dude, nobody will try to wrap their minds around why a grown ass man with the entire world at his disposal likes children so much. Michael Jackson's celebrity has hypnotize people into making excuses for him. Even if he didn't touch kids or thought of them in a sexual way, it's still weird and inappropriate and the parents of those kids should be ashamed.

MJ wasn't under FBI surveillance as a subject of a case nor he was being investigated as a matter of a criminal case being charged against him. The FBI was part of an investigation in 1992 because a threat was made against his life, and in the 93 case, assisting the State of California trying to prosecute him under the Mann Act. They provided support with processing evidence in 2002-2005.

He wasn't investigated for 10 years whole years for criminal charges related to child abuse. They didn't wiretap MJ, they didn't follow him around, they didn't interrogate anybody that he knows, all they did was look through his computer during the Neverland raid.

Most of the stuff they have on him is about protecting him from death threats and extortion.

1) Of course him hanging with kids wasn't appropriate regardless of the reason, but the accusations of molestation were never proven to be true despite media outlets continually banging that drum. He was clearly being extorted based on the facts...but that doesn't really matter in 2021.

2) All FBI files from 93 - 2005 were directly linked to criminal allegations/investigations. They found nothing. That was the point.

Hell, CA charged him with with 14 counts and he was found not guilty on all 14.

Trust, if something was there, he would've been caught...

Back