Welcome To aBlackWeb

WIIIIIIILD story about shopping at Walmart!!! Story is not about Deadeye

This here fam.

Why even be in walmart passed 8 pm? Idc what yall about to say about how its the best time to go cause no one is there, no one is there for a reason.
i see it both ways

i guess the thing is, if you can, then try to shop while the sun it out, but SOMETIMES, it just happens like that

there is a reason these stores are open at those hours of the night. They have data to support they reach a significant number of shoppers at that time of the night

the issue not having one damn checkout open, but that aside, my ONLY glaring issue is, even if he is coming at that late hour and for whatever reason had reservations about parking in the handicap spot, its not like the lot is full at that time of the night so why not just park right next to the handicap spot??

i see it both ways

i guess the thing is, if you can, then try to shop while the sun it out, but SOMETIMES, it just happens like that

there is a reason these stores are open at those hours of the night. They have data to support they reach a significant number of shoppers at that time of the night

the issue not having one damn checkout open, but that aside, my ONLY glaring issue is, even if he is coming at that late hour and for whatever reason had reservations about parking in the handicap spot, its not like the lot is full at that time of the night so why not just park right next to the handicap spot??

Fam you not wrong but why enter nuance to shopping at walmart passed midnight?

Back