Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why you hate single mothers?

Well since there is no valid reasons, I'm gonna go ahead assume the animosity is cuz now its one less potential woman for them.

Had one single mother who acted like her daughter was a burden to her sometimes. Forget the fact she was the one who decided to go raw dawg wit her baby daddy, and now he didn't do anything for her daughter afterwards. So she legit told me she wanted me to be her stepdaddy...after only a month of talking. Smh.

Chick left her daughter home by herself one nite to meet her friend at the bar. Her daughter was only 10 or 11 years old at that time.

The other single mother...did not hide the fact that she was lookin for a nigga to take care of her...her kids...plus her bills. Told that story b4 tho. Now she was a begging azzz hefa.

The rest handled their business. I definitely admired them. Was even tempted to have a baby wit one of them. B/c I knew our child would be good.

Had one single mother who acted like her daughter was a burden to her sometimes. Forget the fact she was the one who decided to go raw dawg wit her baby daddy, and now he didn't do anything for her daughter afterwards. So she legit told me she wanted me to be her stepdaddy...after only a month of talking. Smh.

Chick left her daughter home by herself one nite to meet her friend at the bar. Her daughter was only 10 or 11 years old at that time.

The other single mother...did not hide the fact that she was lookin for a nigga to take care of her...her kids...plus her bills. Told that story b4 tho. Now she was a begging azzz hefa.

The rest handled their business. I definitely admired them. Was even tempted to have a baby wit one of them. B/c I knew our child would be good.

She's a walking red flag.

Dudes above ^
as unfair as it sounds, I get that women in one night stand, not serious, fuckin around type relationships should be the ones to show more discretion than the guy. Afterall, they're the ones bearing the child. The guy can take the risk going protectionless and get the fuck outta dodge right? The woman's left with the burden of the baby and deciding whether to keep it or not.

But I still see short sighted bias here.

Going raw really and truly isn't the womans sole decision.The dude shoulda known better than to not use protection. It's irresponsible asf. Period. I don't care what amount of pleading was done by either side to forfeit birth control. They both fucked up. If not for the potential of a baby then for the risk of an STD.

Last edited:
Depends on the single mother. Some are caring and hardworking and others are anything but. On a whole, I would say I deeply respect the ones that do the right thing for their kids. In terms of dating one, I'd have to be madly in love with her. Did it once before, and not in a rush to do it, again. And in that situation, the father wasn't even involved, I can't imagine what it would be like to date a woman AND have to deal with the father in any capacity on a consistent basis.

If the baby father didn't want her, why should you forced to take the scraps? Used goods. She made her choice when she look dude go in raw.

Bruh this ain’t high school tho we in our mid 30s a lot of folks by now have a kid. This is some weird thinking

There’s bad single mothers and there’s good ones

we tend to hear about the bad ones more while not highlighting the good ones though

Back