Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why you hate single mothers?

For real what’s the reason? Y’all against the welfare queen stereotype? Are you tired of single mothers begging or not begging properly? Are you mad when they meet a guy and get “saved” like Ciara and Russel? Are you feeling like they have it too easy because of food stamps? Are their kids a burden to you despite not raising them? Did you have to work harder to get the pussy than her first baby dad and feel that’s not fair?

for the conversation single parent is defined as no help from the other parent or bare minimum from other parent

Last edited:
A single mother or father is a person that the other parent is not involved.

When a person says that they meaning it’s just them and no one else for their kid.

This.

A single mother isn’t just an unmarried woman with a child. A single father isn’t just an unmarried man with a child.

Single parent means there is little to no involvement from the other parent.

Whenever people refer to me as a ‘single dad’ I’m like ‘Huh? I’m only responsible for this little nigga 50% of the time. The other 50% he’s at his moms house, well taken care of.’

So if the dad is active and helping the mother can't claim to be a single mother?

some single mothers are very respectable women.... on the other hand you have them ignorant single mothers who don't want to keep a job,uses the kids child support checks to do her hair& nails every 4 weeks,scams the system every chance she get etc,etc.... them the ones i don't respect.

For real what’s the reason? Y’all against the welfare queen stereotype? Are you tired of single mothers begging or not begging properly? Are you mad when they meet a guy and get “saved” like Ciara and Russel? Are you feeling like they have it too easy because of food stamps? Are their kids a burden to you despite not raising them? Did you have to work harder to get the pussy than her first baby dad and feel that’s not fair?

for the conversation single parent is defined as no help from the other parent or bare minimum from other parent

I have no problem about single mothers of any color.

I only have an issue with abusive parents. Which includes, naturally, the mothers who uses their singlehood and personal frustrations about life-agenda and romantic/sexual/nuptial failures as an excuse to break down their daughters and sons.

Back