Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why won’t she leave it alone

I think you all are downplaying trauma and the lingering psychological effect that comes with it. Let her vent and get her peace off. Maybe he could have worded his point a little differently idk. Whether who did what or who pushed it there makes no nevermind now. Gotta imagine how she must have felt around friends and family after, add in the fact she was a semi famously known TV personality and the heightened sensationalism that comes with that all contributes that dark space kinda scar that’s always going to occupy a corner of her memory.

Let them both hold their own truths. They’ll be aight.

Crocodile tears. Chad was wrong to snap but she obviously provoked him. Provocation is a thing. We have years of video evidence of her being a violent thug

I think you all are downplaying trauma and the lingering psychological effect that comes with it. Let her vent and get her peace off. Maybe he could have worded his point a little differently idk. Whether who did what or who pushed it there makes no nevermind now. Gotta imagine how she must have felt around friends and family after, add in the fact she was a semi famously known TV personality and the heightened sensationalism that comes with that all contributes that dark space kinda scar that’s always going to occupy a corner of her memory.

This. I'm ok with both. He definitely could've worded it better. But I'm ok with what he said and I'm ok with her reaction. It is what it is.

It was Evelyn from what I remember seeing. She was violent.

No he said someone called Evelyn out on starting shit, and I think that person was Tammy. I could be wrong about that. I just really dislike Tammy so everything she did stuck with me. Of all the stupid shows my wife watches, that's the one I hated the most. I used to get angry when she put it on around me.

No he said someone called Evelyn out on starting shit, and I think that person was Tammy. I could be wrong about that. I just really dislike Tammy so everything she did stuck with me. Of all the stupid shows my wife watches, that's the one I hated the most. I used to get angry when she put it on around me.
Eve never wanted that smoke with Tammy tho.

Yea I watched it.

It was Tammy. She basically told her she wasn't a victim 'cause she was beating on Chad before he headbutted her.

I'm in the same boat as you. My wife used to watch that shit all the time and my ass would be like "For all the money these broads supposedly have, they're all still a bunch of gutter skanks". Except Shaq's ex. She ain't really get down like that, but the rest of them hoes did.

I think our point is we think she playing up how much trauma she has from the incident & just using it for attention. She was known and documented as a violent person before this went down. Its not like these other stories of men holding their women hostage and continuously beating on them & them not being able to escape. This was a woman that was literally known for 2 things. Always dating rich athletes & on TV fighting people if she didnt like what they said/ throwing glass cups into peoples faces.
It was them arguing in the car, and for w/e reason she got headbutt, then called the police and he was arrested & she divorced him. But just form her character i'm willing to believe she was physical with him and that was his reaction. I'm not justifying him headbutting her, i just dont understand how Evelyn in particular is the spokes person for domestic violence, all while they gloss over her violence.

Iono, don't agree with Evelynn doin all that damn crying. But Chad did just kinda glaze over everything by calling it a three second lapse of judgment. Like niggas dont spend countless time arguin with a female before shit pops off. He knew what he was getting, Evelynn been a loud mouth, that why's Tammy kept roughin here up in the begining of BW. She had Evelynn shook.

Iono, don't agree with Evelynn doin all that damn crying. But Chad did just kinda glaze over everything by calling it a three second lapse of judgment. Like niggas dont spend countless time arguin with a female before shit pops off. He knew what he was getting, Evelynn been a loud mouth, that why's Tammy kept roughin here up in the begining of BW. She had Evelynn shook.
What up pacha ...Where you been bruh

it was a three second lapse of judgement. The broad was hittin' him, and it prolly took all of three seconds to grab her and headbutt her ass.

Let's not forget she was throwin blows before he did it. It wasn't just some arguing.

it was a three second lapse of judgement. The broad was hittin' him, and it prolly took all of three seconds to grab her and headbutt her ass.

Let's not forget she was throwin blows before he did it. It wasn't just some arguing.

I aint forget anything and remember the incident. You know how it goes, court of public opinion. Who lost their job? Chad knew what he should've done and who he was dealing with. Honestly, she was trippin, but being who he was, maybe better decision making was needed. Freedom of choice, not freedom of consequence.

Back