Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why won’t she leave it alone

She’s entitled to be sore (no pun intended) about that situation as long as she wants. I mean she was the victim from my understanding.

I've been on the receiving end of some shit, not domestic but that's all I'll say. I understand her pain but social media ain't your therapy. Everybody heal differently but one thing I learned is you don't heal constantly speaking on what happen to you everytime you're given a chance. For her to be this triggered, she may need to step away from social if she can't handle it.

Let it go, ma.

I've been on the receiving end of some shit, not domestic but that's all I'll say. I understand her pain but social media ain't your therapy. Everybody heal differently but one thing I learned is you don't heal constantly speaking on what happen to you everytime you're given a chance. For her to be this triggered, she may need to step away from social if she can't handle it.

Let it go, ma.
Tell ur story God

Let it go, ma.
That's interesting because they make it seem like that's the answer to a lot of problems

I'm not going to say let it go but she also don't have to bring negativity to his happy place.

She was also on TV beating up people and then ran into a fight she didn't win.

I'm on her side if she wasnt so quick to throw hands at others.
But since she's know to want smoke......Why bring this up?

She found God right?.
Feel how you feel without bringing him back to that dark place with you.

I'm biased here. My wife used to watch that show all the time, and I only caught bits and pieces of it, but from what I saw, that chick was violent as hell. There is no way in hell that she was just an innocent flower that got stomped on by Chad. I believe Chad got physical with her on more than one occasion, but I absolutely do not believe it was one sided the way she makes it seem. She fought him and he fought her back. I believe he was wrong to do what he did, and he suffered consequences. Now, all he's saying is that he's managed to pull himself back up and is resolving to never repeat those mistakes, and she's taking it as an opportunity to try and tear him down again. That's crazy. Keep in mind, she was on a TV show where the season after the incident, she was essentially given carte blanche to shit on him for what he did as much as she wanted and she used that opportunity to the fullest. That wasn't enough?

Attention is a highly addictive drug that many in hollywood are addicted to. But some people also think if they have money they have everything. Then they get the money and still arnt happy. Cuz now they're surrounded by wealth, but also a bunch of fake people and fake happiness. Then theyre online or w/e just wanting people who actually care about them.

I'm not saying she cant speak on it, but from a tweet not directed at her about him staying in a good place mentally, she posts a whole long video crying, its just for attention IMO. They got divorced, he went to jail and got charged, & i think she got remarried since then. That was almost 10 years ago.

But I remember when she first got famous and was on TV. She was on there violent af, screaming at chicks, and throwing glasses in their faces n trying to fight them n shit. Then after the headbutt all that past behavior evaporated and she was on TV acting like a kitten. Then she got with that other athlete who was richer than Chad and she was lowkey bragging he got more money.
I just cant get a read on her. She def needs therapy or something cuz shes always in some drama it seems, but always acts 100% innocent.

I'm biased here. My wife used to watch that show all the time, and I only caught bits and pieces of it, but from what I saw, that chick was violent as hell. There is no way in hell that she was just an innocent flower that got stomped on by Chad. I believe Chad got physical with her on more than one occasion, but I absolutely do not believe it was one sided the way she makes it seem. She fought him and he fought her back. I believe he was wrong to do what he did, and he suffered consequences. Now, all he's saying is that he's managed to pull himself back up and is resolving to never repeat those mistakes, and she's taking it as an opportunity to try and tear him down again. That's crazy. Keep in mind, she was on a TV show where the season after the incident, she was essentially given carte blanche to shit on him for what he did as much as she wanted and she used that opportunity to the fullest. That wasn't enough?
Damn I kinda knew of her but now looking back every time I saw a clip of her on anywhere she was throwing her drinks in someones face or fighting
I see where she's coming from.

:yikes1:

Back