Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why won’t she leave it alone

I think our point is we think she playing up how much trauma she has from the incident & just using it for attention. She was known and documented as a violent person before this went down. Its not like these other stories of men holding their women hostage and continuously beating on them & them not being able to escape. This was a woman that was literally known for 2 things. Always dating rich athletes & on TV fighting people if she didnt like what they said/ throwing glass cups into peoples faces.
It was them arguing in the car, and for w/e reason she got headbutt, then called the police and he was arrested & she divorced him. But just form her character i'm willing to believe she was physical with him and that was his reaction. I'm not justifying him headbutting her, i just dont understand how Evelyn in particular is the spokes person for domestic violence, all while they gloss over her violence.

To be honest about, I just don't give a fuck about her trauma. You can't happily take violence to other people and then constantly try to play the damaged victim because it got brought back to you.

That shit is crazy. I would have had a million times more respect for her if she came out and commented on how much the incident with Chad messed up and used that as an opportunity to apologize to the people she's hurt in the past. It could just be me, but if I was someone who was guilty of doing something in the past, and I got a taste of my own medicine, I wouldn't be whining about how bad that affected me. I would come to a revelation about how bad I had done others and want to make amends.

And again, she drug his name through the mud constantly for like a year straight making it seem like he just went berserk and beat her out of nowhere when everyone knows that she was getting physical too. That's just foul.

To be honest about, I just don't give a fuck about her trauma. You can't happily take violence to other people and then constantly try to play the damaged victim because it got brought back to you.

That shit is crazy. I would have had a million times more respect for her if she came out and commented on how much the incident with Chad messed up and used that as an opportunity to apologize to the people she's hurt in the past. It could just be me, but if I was someone who was guilty of doing something in the past, and I got a taste of my own medicine, I wouldn't be whining about how bad that affected me. I would come to a revelation about how bad I had done others and want to make amends.

And again, she drug his name through the mud constantly for like a year straight making it seem like he just went berserk and beat her out of nowhere when everyone knows that she was getting physical too. That's just foul.

Exactly

Right. I guess I'm looking for more than that. If we're basically going to say this woman got what she deserved than Chad should be painted with the same brush.

Tell ur story God

Nothing to tell we havent heard a thousand times. parents were abusive, shit left me with PTSD for a few years and the better part of my twenties to recover from. The internet don't deserve more specific than that.

My point is, she don't have to bring this up everytime she's triggered. at some point, you gotta say "yea some fuck shit happened that left me a little scarred but I'm still standing."

Everybody trauma aint the same and maybe she still in the healing phase but again, if she going to let herself be triggered so easily, maybe she don't need to be in hollywood where everything is an exposed nerve.

He owned already.

Multiple times

He did. In thiss thread it's more about how she wrong. I don't care for her or women like that, but I was more disappointed with him because of what he saceifice for someone that wasn't even his day 1. S That tweet comes off like he still don't get it.

I'm biased here. My wife used to watch that show all the time, and I only caught bits and pieces of it, but from what I saw, that chick was violent as hell. There is no way in hell that she was just an innocent flower that got stomped on by Chad. I believe Chad got physical with her on more than one occasion, but I absolutely do not believe it was one sided the way she makes it seem. She fought him and he fought her back. I believe he was wrong to do what he did, and he suffered consequences. Now, all he's saying is that he's managed to pull himself back up and is resolving to never repeat those mistakes, and she's taking it as an opportunity to try and tear him down again. That's crazy. Keep in mind, she was on a TV show where the season after the incident, she was essentially given carte blanche to shit on him for what he did as much as she wanted and she used that opportunity to the fullest. That wasn't enough?

The only problem with this is the "All he's saying" part is he's making it like it was a 1 time incident while she's claiming otherwise. That's a serious point of contention when you're talking domestic abuse. A 1 time incident vs multiple times of fighting your s/o is very different.

Right. I guess I'm looking for more than that. If we're basically going to say this woman got what she deserved than Chad should be painted with the same brush.

Nope. She was the aggressor in the fight, he just ended it. She played victim and everyone bought it. He lost everything behind her lie.
She still hasn't got what she deserves 'cause she hasn't lost a thing.

Nope. She was the aggressor in the fight, he just ended it. She played victim and everyone bought it. He lost everything behind her lie.
She still hasn't got what she deserves 'cause she hasn't lost a thing.

Nah. Self-control only involves one person. He followed his instinct, shoulda used his head in a difderent way. They both wrong, but he had more to lose, so he shoulda weighed his options. Because what he did 10 years ago left him open to this fuck shut in 2020. You know women dont forget shit. Still fresh to her.

Last edited:
Nah. Self-control only involves one person. He followed his instinct, shoulda used his head in a difderent way. They both wrong, but he had more to lose, so heshoulda weighed his options. Becausewhat he did 10 years ago left hum open ro this fuck shut in 2020. You know women dont forget shit. Still fresh to her.

It ain’t fresh.

The only problem with this is the "All he's saying" part is he's making it like it was a 1 time incident while she's claiming otherwise. That's a serious point of contention when you're talking domestic abuse. A 1 time incident vs multiple times of fighting your s/o is very different.

He didn't say that it was just one incident though. He pointed out the exact incident that essentially ruined his life. They might have fought 10 times before that, but it was that particular 3 seconds that brought his life down. That was the point of his Tweet.

I wish I could comfort her right now, that nigga ain't shit, she didn't deserve that abuse from that monster #dirtymackin

I agree. But women hold on to shit longer. Whether she put on or not (I think she did), Chad left himself open to it.

Nah, that's her shtick, she plays victim despite all her fuck shit. She's no victim and she's playing this up for attention.

Nah, that's her shtick, she plays victim despite all her fuck shit. She's no victim and she's playing this up for attention.
Bruh, Chad put all that to the side when he wifed her (or got engaged). They had a whole relationship to where he was talking about how good her pussy was, in public. Nah, he had his nose wide open. Then he went against his better judgment , he knew what she was about. That's on Chad. You cant hate the game.

Back