Welcome To aBlackWeb

Off topic a little but when I was a certain way I attracted a certain type of woman and a certain type stayed as far away from me as possible. Now back then women would say once they got to know me I was different then what they imagined but it was The vibe I was putting out there. Sometimes people don't realize the vibe they are putting out that is attracting a certain type.
That's why my goal is to create or help create a software program that allows you to record ur self and your actions. Create that into a hologram, then allow you to meet ur self and have a conversation with yourself.

That's why my goal is to create or help create a software program that allows you to record ur self and your actions. Create that into a hologram, then allow you to meet ur self and have a conversation with yourself.
You don't think people are self aware enough to recognize themselves??

u call me a sociopath, what if I tell you the avg. person that I can manipulate is easy to manipulate because they lie about who they really are to themselves. Treat a person as they are and not who they project themselves to be, and you get interesting results fam

IMG_3546.PNG

Believe me...I'd tell you more but you wouldn't believe me

Not to mention, the shit don't work on me..I'm a Capricorn, and we are cursed with reality,total self awareness, and a desire for growth. I know all my flaws and scrape through my consciousness with blades sharp as wolverines claws. I hate me more than anyone could ever hate me.

I can't be manipulated because i know my absolute truth. I'm cursed to know...but, I know yours to. And if gotta deal wit this fuck shit, so do you.

Not to mention, the shit don't work on me..I'm a Capricorn, and we are cursed with reality,total self awareness, and a desire for growth. I know all my flaws and scrape through my consciousness with blades sharp as wolverines claws. I hate me more than anyone could ever hate me.

I can't be manipulated because i know my absolute truth. I'm cursed to know...but, I know yours to. And if gotta deal wit this fuck shit, so do you.
Randy_4b32ea_1152423.jpg

Germs just jizzed all over himself as he typed this n/h

Aye allegerns what if i told you most people figured this shit out in highschool and just moved on cuz it wasn't really a big deal

Aye allegerns what if i told you most people figured this shit out in highschool and just moved on cuz it wasn't really a big deal

Highschool is a cesspool of insecurity and phoneyness. This world is stuck..social media, television, sports..80% of this world is stuck on stupid

I tell you what, if people figured this shit out like I have, ...twitter wouldn't be a thing

The funniest thing about this is I've routinely manipulate allegerns into posting the most ridiculous shit simply cuz I know his triggers.... Shits hilarious to me.....

Like I be feeling bad, cuz I back out the thread like the second he goes full allegerns too

Highschool is a cesspool of insecurity and phoneyness. This world is stuck..social media, television, sports..80% of this world is stuck on stupid

I tell you what, if people figured this shit out like I have, ...twitter wouldn't be a thing
This is like verbatim what the columbine kids were saying in their chat rooms

The funniest thing about this is I've routinely manipulate allegerns into posting the most ridiculous shit simply cuz I know his triggers.... Shits hilarious to me.....

Like I be feeling bad, cuz I back out the thread like the second he goes full allegerns too
morse code his triggers pls

Know why I fucks wit you Du? Cause you just gotta be right. I fucks wit a nigga that has that much conviction in himself..defying all evidence of shit...nah he ain't shot, that nigga just sweat red...I fucks wit that...live ur reality b

Trini...I think that you are smart, u have virtues, ur of sound mind, and a generally good person.

:icu:

But u've experienced da mind fuck, but that was before i realized how cool a person u are and I'm sorry for that

Back