Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zagreus

Literati

I happen to think this is super on point. Bruh on fire with this.

What y'all think?

Last edited:
I dont mind being approached, its about how you approach me. I dont like basic ass shit. I've told people, if a guy approaches me and makes me laugh immediately he has a better chance talking to me than someone who approaches me with that same line, hey beautiful blah blah. That's just me. Same thing with online.

You can jump in my inbox and hit me with the standard, "hey beautiful.....blah blah blah or you can hit me up on some original shit like....

IMG_7569.JPG

You might actually grab my attention.

That's just me THO!

You better off tryin to figure out the equation to time channel than figuring out women period.

I dont mind being approached, its about how you approach me. I dont like basic ass shit. I've told people, if a guy approaches me and makes me laugh immediately he has a better chance talking to me than someone who approaches me with that same line, hey beautiful blah blah. That's just me. Same thing with online.

You can jump in my inbox and hit me with the standard, "hey beautiful.....blah blah blah or you can hit me up on some original shit like....

View attachment 9904

You might actually grab my attention.

That's just me THO!
Did homie smash?

Too much thinking, have attributes and standards that you love and take seriously. You met someone that has those attributes and exhibit those standards.

All awkwardness and fear drifts away cause you are in pursuit of what you want. So point is...figure out what you want..go after what you want.

Ignore everything else, that energy in an odd way will cause what you don't want to gravitate to you. And then your gettin pussy that means nothing to you...

IMG_3314.PNG

A bird in the hand is two in da bush

It makes a good point but I am still not sure about the benefit of women pursuing men if a steady long term relationship is what she wants.

It makes a good point but I am still not sure about the benefit of women pursuing men if a steady long term relationship is what she wants.
I interpreted it as be approachable or provide the right moment for them to approach you by not being too busy or something.

Most people aren't self aware enough to know what they really want....

So they just do shit.....

Either they putting no thought into it, or they just don't see the issue in their process....

But basically it comes down to them doing whatever seems cool at the moment....

If a nigga seem cool at the moment, she'll holla....

So fuck it just be yourself and let shit be...

People gotta stop tryna force shit all the time....

If a chick confused.... Let her be confused

Off topic a little but when I was a certain way I attracted a certain type of woman and a certain type stayed as far away from me as possible. Now back then women would say once they got to know me I was different then what they imagined but it was The vibe I was putting out there. Sometimes people don't realize the vibe they are putting out that is attracting a certain type.

Off topic a little but when I was a certain way I attracted a certain type of woman and a certain type stayed as far away from me as possible. Now back then women would say once they got to know me I was different then what they imagined but it was The vibe I was putting out there. Sometimes people don't realize the vibe they are putting out that is attracting a certain type.
Or they realize it....

Are too lazy to change....

So they blame everyone else....

Back