Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Kobe rated ahead of Duncan?

I said this in the NBA thread.

Big Fundamentals is THE most disrespect player in NBA history. And the Bean is the shield for this slander.

All do respect, this is ridiculous. Sure, there are some idiots who don't have him rated as highly as he should be because he didn't have a flashy game or whatever the fuck. But for the most part, EVERYBODY knows what time it is with Tim Duncan.

You tell me.

Pacers
Sixers
Nets
Orlando
Celtics

The pacers match up was dope. Both teams were stacked.

Shaq dominated the sixers and nets. But A.I was bussing ass in those playoffs. Sixers were just as good on the season as the Lakers.

Orlando went through the defending champs and lebron to see the lakers in the finals. Kobe was just peak.

Celtics matchup best of em pound for pound obviously.

View attachment 287648

Now go ahead and lie to me about how trash some of these teams were besides the nets.

That 99' Knicks team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that Sixers team

You wanna down play the Pistons. The EXACT same team that beat Kobe and the Lakers the year before.

Orlando?........................:lol9:

That 99' Knicks team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that Sixers team

You wanna down play the Pistons. The EXACT same team that beat Kobe and the Lakers the year before.

Orlando?........................:lol9:

Pistons were better the year before. Prove to me how the Knicks were better than the sixers and how Orlando who knocked out prime competition to get there was trash.

Lie to me.

Not even arguing with a nigga that doesn't even talk basketball and just has hot takes. Fuck out my face.

There we go. Lol. Has nothing smart to say. "yOuRR cANaDiAN, u pUsSy"

Im emotional. Lmaooooo. Bet.

I mess with Duncan heavy but there are reasons for this. He was never the most dominate player in the league. The spurs never won back to back chips. Him being ranked below kobe is similar to why nobody mentions Jabbar as the best player ever. Their level of consistency and demeanor is held against them. When exactly did Tim run the league? He didnt.. it went straight from jordan to shaq or kobe being the most dominate to being Lebron's league. He's the best PF ever but he was never the best player.

I mess with Duncan heavy but there are reasons for this. He was never the most dominate player in the league. The spurs never won back to back chips. Him being ranked below kobe is similar to why nobody mentions Jabbar as the best player ever. Their level of consistency and demeanor is held against them. When exactly did Tim run the league? He didnt.. it went straight from jordan to shaq or kobe being the most dominate to being Lebron's league. He's the best PF ever but he was never the best player.
Say huh?

Like he didn’t win back to back MVPs in 02 and 03...

Like he didn’t torch LA in 03 for that second ring....

And like it was mentioned, like he and the Spurs didnt beat the SAME Detroit that hoed Kobe the year before.

Say what?

:sayword:

How sway?

Could simply be people liked the way Kobe played. Folks love the Jordan mold. Kobe was the best then you had Vince and T Mac and all that. When I say Jordan mood I meaning the guys drafted mid or late 90s that were supposed to be THE guy. People liked seeing dunks and crossovers and threes

You tell me.

Pacers
Sixers
Nets
Orlando
Celtics

The pacers match up was dope. Both teams were stacked.

Shaq dominated the sixers and nets. But A.I was bussing ass in those playoffs. Sixers were just as good on the season as the Lakers.

Orlando went through the defending champs and lebron to see the lakers in the finals. Kobe was just peak.

Celtics matchup best of em pound for pound obviously.

View attachment 287648

Now go ahead and lie to me about how trash some of these teams were besides the nets.
2001 finals was no great matchup....who was putting up big numbers besides iverson? Not no damn eric snow that shit was almost a sweep if iverson didn't go off the first game....same with orlando who did they have to dominate and get buckets consistently? Nobody...just look at the postseason records between those teams it was clear the lakers were a much better team

Reactions: GNS
Back