Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why has the black community still been unable to rid itself of the deification of parents?

PlantainChips

You have grown ass adults talking about how they would never check disrespectful and abusive parents, or how they would never do anything their parents don’t approve of.

Obviously religion plays a part, but considering the Bible is very clear that this deification is actually wrong, what’s seems to be the issue then?

Sometimes I forget that people have a very limited life view based on their own limited life experiences.
I am a personality researcher, I know how today's young people think and think. It's social media that rules, people these days with drugs and all that shit goes their own way.

People are brutal people have no scam people have no honor. They don't care about their parents like they used to. Growing up it was always family first. Today's youth only think about money

Your parent opinion goes out of the other ear

I walk around with the iphone 4, when I walk around in the school park the kids bully me for my phone. These girls are 10 years old and I am soon to be 40. They want everything new and are spoiled. If you don't give them what they want, they won't respect you as a parent.

I am a personality researcher, I know how today's young people think and think. It's social media that rules, people these days with drugs and all that shit goes their own way.

People are brutal people have no scam people have no honor. They don't care about their parents like they used to. Growing up it was always family first. Today's youth only think about money

I walk around with the iphone 4, when I walk around in the school park the kids bully me for my phone. These girls are 10 years old and I am soon to be 40. They want everything new and are spoiled. If you don't give them what they want, they won't respect you as a parent.

Sometimes I forget that people have a very limited life view based on their own limited life experiences.

pretty much this and its funny that he'd post that long observation after you posted this lol

Last edited:

At the bolded, I thought you were a chef last week?

I mean he aint wrong

But personality researcher

😆

Back