Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Why don't you have a seat over there for me...." - Chris Hansen To Catch a Predator

Why dont they ever showcase the women that do this?

Legit and Honest question, I'm not discounting that these males are the worst of the worst of men.

But we know that on a monthly basis it seems, white female "authority figures" are getting caught in sexual relationships with "boys"

I ain't of the thought that that shit is just happening in schools, or counseling, or where ever these women work..

I know they come across women looking for girls and women looking for teenage boys, women arent that much better than men that they arent willing to meet some kid at a random house to get off

I think white men who are behind this show and shit they dont ever want it be viewed that boys can be taken advantage of physically by a woman. Alot of folks think young boys just automatically want sex an shit. Only reason i can see why women dont get covered.

Why dont they ever showcase the women that do this?

Legit and Honest question, I'm not discounting that these males are the worst of the worst of men.

But we know that on a monthly basis it seems, white female "authority figures" are getting caught in sexual relationships with "boys"

I ain't of the thought that that shit is just happening in schools, or counseling, or where ever these women work..

I know they come across women looking for girls and women looking for teenage boys, women arent that much better than men that they arent willing to meet some kid at a random house to get off

Probably the same reason the people that did that "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video edited out nearly all white men harassing women: Because they have a target they want to demonize.

Don't get me wrong now, I genuinely believe men do the online pedo shit more than women, but women still do it. Like this one:

https://www.azfamily.com/news/ap_cn...cle_2639e190-6e02-11e9-9dda-0355f2df8649.html

and this one:

https://www.standard.net/police-fir...cle_8922dad2-3033-5f61-b668-d497e719cb20.html

and this one:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/W...ing-Garland-Boy-for-Sex-Police-352021761.html

The issue at hand here is the same as any when you only target a specific group; you miss everyone else because you're not looking for them in the first place. All they gotta do is look for "sugarmomma"-type chatrooms and whatnot and they'll find 'em all day. But they choose not to because creepy men makes for a much more sensational headline and will draw viewers in.

Nobody really sees a 13 year old boy as a victim when he has sex with a grown woman because that type of shit has been normalized. Hard to make a show about predators when nobody sees a victim.

Last edited:
Probably the same reason the people that did that "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video edited out nearly all white men harassing women: Because they have a target they want to demonize.

Don't get me wrong now, I genuinely believe men do the online pedo shit more than women, but women still do it. Like this one:

https://www.azfamily.com/news/ap_cn...cle_2639e190-6e02-11e9-9dda-0355f2df8649.html

and this one:

https://www.standard.net/police-fir...cle_8922dad2-3033-5f61-b668-d497e719cb20.html

and this one:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/W...ing-Garland-Boy-for-Sex-Police-352021761.html

The issue at hand here is the same as any when you only target a specific group; you miss everyone else because you're not looking for them in the first place. All they gotta do is look for "sugarmomma"-type chatrooms and whatnot and they'll find 'em all day. But they choose not to because creepy men makes for a much more sensational headline and will draw viewers in.

Nobody really sees a 13 year old boy as a victim when he has sex with a grown woman because that type of shit has been normalized. Hard to make a show about predators when nobody sees a victim.

And you be surprised how many peopke think that shit cool. Thinking they sons just want any type of pussy anytime. Then wonder why alot of dudes view women spitefully

This was a hilarious series. The way he just enters the room out of nowhere and says “why don’t you have a seat over there” it’s a wrap lol His delivery of the shit is what makes me laugh.

This was a hilarious series. The way he just enters the room out of nowhere and says “why don’t you have a seat over there” it’s a wrap lol His delivery of the shit is what makes me laugh.

When he starts reading back the transcript that the pedo sent......they just stand there looking stupid.......hilarious

I think white men who are behind this show and shit they dont ever want it be viewed that boys can be taken advantage of physically by a woman. Alot of folks think young boys just automatically want sex an shit. Only reason i can see why women dont get covered.

That is one reason. Another reason is white men aren't going to show white women the world over in a negative light. White women are just as bigoted and racist as white men but is rarely ever spoken of or shown.

Think about how many race riots and black men were hung based off the lies of white women.

53% of white women voted for Donald Trump yet niggas on this very site want to blame other black people who didn't vote or voted 3rd party as the reason he won.

Based off of the tv media and print media white womens narrative will always be one of the delicate innocent flower who rarely ever does anything wrong.

That is one reason. Another reason is white men aren't going to show white women the world over in a negative light. White women are just as bigoted and racist as white men but is rarely ever spoken of or shown.

Think about how many race riots and black men were hung based off the lies of white women.

53% of white women voted for Donald Trump yet niggas on this very site want to blame other black people who didn't vote or voted 3rd party as the reason he won.

Based off of the tv media and print media white womens narrative will always be one of the delicate innocent flower who rarely ever does anything wrong.

All damn facts. I mean I be wildlin for saying white genocide but I really doubt anybody in the group would be sad over it.

Back