Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Why don't you have a seat over there for me...." - Chris Hansen To Catch a Predator

Add 20 more years for him having his pants on his waist like Robotnik

That nigga looks like Pat

screen-shot-2014-11-24-at-3-01-24-pm.png

Who is this guy because a few forums talk about him like he was already known and his father tried to block this from the public ?

Why they’re so nice to these guys is beyond me. These guys deserve to be locked in the house and fucked up by a professional mma fighter
this is one pov

but most of these dudes are harmless. They need to be "nice" to them to not set them off to do something crazy

while i think they are pieces of shit for sure, they havent dont anything to be beaten by the police at this point. They are caught red handed and will be going to jail as well as being labeled a pedo

now once they get there to jail, im all for whatever happens to them

I love this show.I can get lost in a TCAP matrix for hrs

I haven't kept up with what he's been doing lately though.
check the first page and the videos I posted...those are late last year early this year

this is one pov

but most of these dudes are harmless. They need to be "nice" to them to not set them off to do something crazy

while i think they are pieces of shit for sure, they havent dont anything to be beaten by the police at this point. They are caught red handed and will be going to jail as well as being labeled a pedo

now once they get there to jail, im all for whatever happens to them

I don’t know about “harmless”, sending photos of yourself nude to someone who you thought was underaged isnt harmless. To even think it was their first time, like they all say, is bs. It’s the first time they were caught. They deserve beatdowns.

I don’t know about “harmless”, sending photos of yourself nude to someone who you thought was underaged isnt harmless. To even think it was their first time, like they all say, is bs. It’s the first time they were caught. They deserve beatdowns.

Translation he means they're some pussy ass niggas,but some of those dudes might be violent if cornered and may just look harmless.

I remember years ago they caught a dude twice in one week. Dude tried to be slick and meet up at McDonalds. They show up like the feds, they already have all the evidence
top 5 moment

I'ma post it when I get back to the house

I remember years ago they caught a dude twice in one week. Dude tried to be slick and meet up at McDonalds. They show up like the feds, they already have all the evidence

There's at least 2 who got caught twice,but that dude killed me.That's the top moment to me

Nigga talking about "I was just getting something to eat"

This show is hilarious ass hell. I like how Chris Hansen walks from the shadows and casually say "Have a seat" lol. Disgusting peasants that's operating in the world with no standards. The pizza man tried to go for a hug and the girl said "no no no" lol.

Why dont they ever showcase the women that do this?

Legit and Honest question, I'm not discounting that these males are the worst of the worst of men.

But we know that on a monthly basis it seems, white female "authority figures" are getting caught in sexual relationships with "boys"

I ain't of the thought that that shit is just happening in schools, or counseling, or where ever these women work..

I know they come across women looking for girls and women looking for teenage boys, women arent that much better than men that they arent willing to meet some kid at a random house to get off

Why dont they ever showcase the women that do this?

Legit and Honest question, I'm not discounting that these males are the worst of the worst of men.

But we know that on a monthly basis it seems, white female "authority figures" are getting caught in sexual relationships with "boys"

I ain't of the thought that that shit is just happening in schools, or counseling, or where ever these women work..

I know they come across women looking for girls and women looking for teenage boys, women arent that much better than men that they arent willing to meet some kid at a random house to get off

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

Back