Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Why don't you have a seat over there for me...." - Chris Hansen To Catch a Predator

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
I think its back

this is new...well new to me, but fuck it, i'll make this an appreciation thread

Chris Hansen the goat

Hopefully they got their shit together and did it strictly by the book 'cause some of them muhfuckas from the first series of "To Catch A Predator" shows walked. Granted, all of 'em had their faces plastered all over the place and it's pretty fuckin hard to explain your way through that shit in a job interview, but they still didn't get a conviction and that does work in their favor.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19486893/.../t/da-refuses-prosecute-catch-predator-cases/

"A sting in which police teamed up with “Dateline NBC” to catch online pedophiles was supposed to send a flinty-eyed, Texas-style warning about this Dallas suburb: Don’t mess with Murphy.

Instead, it has turned into a fiasco.

One of the 25 men caught in the sting — a prosecutor from a neighboring county — committed suicide when police came to arrest him.

The Murphy city manager who approved the operation lost his job in the ensuing furor.

And the district attorney is refusing to prosecute any of the men, saying many of the cases were tainted by the involvement of amateurs...
"

btw, all of these im posting are new episodes unless stated otherwise

This shit has been on TV and in re-runs since the mid-00's. The phrase "Why don't you have a seat" and Chris Hansen peeking around a corner is a fuckin meme at this point. Everything about the show has been parodied in nearly every form of media and yet these muhfuckas STILL trying this shit!

un fucking believable.

I seen this over at Worldstar.

Sorry fat guy cries because he couldn't slobberknock young white girl. Grade A sicko shit. The video is still hilarious, nonetheless.

Back