Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Why is this still so prevalent in today's society? Dudes keep saying NH/Pause after practically anything.

Is it b/c you trying to be funny? or are you legit homophobic to the point that you can't even say "he went long and caught the deep ball" in the proper context of sports w/o saying "pause/nh" afterwards.

Why is this still so prevalent in today's society? Dudes keep saying NH/Pause after practically anything.

Is it b/c you trying to be funny? or are you legit homophobic to the point that you can't even say "he went long and caught the deep ball" in the proper context of sports w/o saying "pause/nh" afterwards.
giphy.gif

I only say nh/pause on shit that's obviously pause worthy like Rory with that "trey can give me 20 mins of hits" shit lol

But niggas be pausing every fuckin thing now "yo pass the remote" .. "pause!!!" :word?:

I only say nh/pause on shit that's obviously pause worthy like Rory with that "trey can give me 20 mins of hits" shit lol

But niggas be pausing every fuckin thing now "yo pass the remote" .. "pause!!!" :word?:

That's all dame right there. The amount of times he'll say it in a given sentence is cringeworthy. Being old and saying that much ain't the least bit funny to me

Some cats be dead ass serious when they say it though all whilst they have on cheetah yoga pants highlights and use female/gay terminology.. No homo!!!!!!!

Lol...I said that shit in a team meeting one time at work. Room full of white people, GM goes

Points at my sup, talking about how we worked during the snow storm ..he goes

“Ray stretched me out thin”

I didn’t even look up, with out thinking I say “pause”

I look up and everyone is looking at me and I said what? They said did you have something to say u asked us to stop.

Man I was dying laughing inside

The pause game is mainly for niggas in their teens and early 20s, but this shit was hilarious lol

Most of the time it's just for fun, like the ex. used in the OP.

But sometimes you got give a nigga the :df:like that shit @Preach2Teach and some others were on the last couple of months on the IC.

Last edited:
Back