Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

Says the nigga who couldn’t wait to marry a half cracka so his baby would have good hair and wouldn’t be too dark

You hate mirrors til this day

It’s a compliment to be compared to a forum full of black woman. They’re smarter than you. They’re smarter than me. They lacking leadership from niggas who idolize ball players and rappers
Aye bruh, this some coward ass shit right here.

You talking about my wife and my fucking kids??

For what??

For what??

This how you know niggaz who live online don't go in the real world. I would snatch your life from you for saying shit like that.

Real talk.

I would kill you for this. No hesitation.

Niggaz so fucking comfortable saying what the fuck ever from behind that screen.

Y'all niggaz got no fucking heart what so ever.

You can't even consider yourself a real man talking about another man's kids.

You know what. Nobody gonna miss you. I ain't even know who was til you said that bullshit...

Bye.

And fuck whoever got a issue with it.

Yes this a "feelings ban" or whatever you wanna call it...I really don't give a fuck at this point.

Thing is, I actually like most of the females with strong opinions who don't mind going head to with dudes

Meeks and Kandy, and Gabi and Race.... Even throw backs like Chuck and Kimmi.

Ain't nothing wrong with being opinionated and shutting down niggaz who make misogynistic posts....

But when it gets to the point of irrational like the LSA chicks... It gets stupid.

One thing I can say about all the women here.... They're all smart and don't come off like idiots...

Those LSA chicks make you look at them side eyed cuz you wonder if they believe the bullshit
It's what happens when you dont have balance. The coli being mostly dudes is the same way.
Nigga if you don't lol

I'm always looking for new shit to watch

I started killing Eve and handmaid's tale on the last 30 days
MOTHAFUCKA WHY YOU AINT TELL ME!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AP2.5
Niggaz so fucking comfortable saying what the fuck ever from behind that screen.

Y'all niggaz got no fucking heart what so ever.

You can't even consider yourself a real man talking about another man's kids.

You know what. Nobody gonna miss you. I ain't even know who was til you said that bullshit...

Bye.

And fuck whoever got a issue with it.

Yes this a "feelings ban" or whatever you wanna call it...I really don't give a fuck at this point.
He was calling you a coon, nothing more

Come on man.....

That was unnecessary to talk about that man's wife and kids. He made the conversation way more personal than it should've been and the response was overkill to what sparked him to say that to him.
The faceless. Now if yall wanna talk about badges and what not we need to discuss everyone having a proof pic. But yall not ready for that discussion tho..

Reactions: BDP™️
Men on this forum talks smack about black women constantly, or agree with the shit other races talk about black women.

So that means black men hate black women. Accordin' to ABW rationale
Care to provide examples cause that has not been my experience. A dude might go at a woman, but it's more about their beef with that woman personally than a generalization on all black women. And even then many of the other men rush to her defense.