Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

Something else that needs to be touched on, is the internet's unique way of surrounding people in echo chambers. It's easier than ever to have your world view no matter what you believe in, reinforced by like-minded individuals. It's part of the reason why we've been seeing these weird "post" truths popup. Flat Earth, anti vaxxers, race scientists etc. Things that have been largely dispelled over the last 100 or years have come back in fashion. You spoke any of the previously mentioned things to a person 10-20 years ago and you'd be laughed at in most circles, but now the weirdos have found each other and made communities that span the globe over the internet. I'm not sure how we're going to be able to deal with it as a society.

The IC and here is one of the few pretty cool and neutral spaces

reddit is cool now that they purged extremists,but I don't like the way it looks.That shit confusing

But my newest addiction is listening to robots read reddit threads on youtube

Those shits are mad funny and sometimes disturbing depending on the topic.

I like the tv/movie shit here more.Those threads aren't as exciting as here to me
Well it's more of them so the discussions go deeper than here. Plus it's shows i like that nobody watches on here so I have no choice but to talk about it there....unless I wana hear white ppl take on it first which I usually dont

Not to say there aren't bad black men out there...there's bad people of all demographics.

But a lot of these women are delusional and try to place blame for their own shortcoming on someone else instead of taking accountability

Something else that needs to be touched on, is the internet's unique way of surrounding people in echo chambers. It's easier than ever to have your world view no matter what you believe in, reinforced by like-minded individuals. It's part of the reason why we've been seeing these weird "post" truths popup. Flat Earth, anti vaxxers, race scientists etc. Things that have been largely dispelled over the last 100 or years have come back in fashion. You spoke any of the previously mentioned things to a person 10-20 years ago and you'd be laughed at in most circles, but now the weirdos have found each other and made communities that span the globe over the internet. I'm not sure how we're going to be able to deal with it as a society.
That's why I dont subscribe to nobody on yt anymore cuz that algorithm be having your brain all the way fucked up

Black board was enough for me....

But to their defense, some of those niggaz there are wacky as fuck...

Right at the end of black board, some nigga from LSA came to BB just to further argue with some chick he was arguing with over there....

Dude was really on some dumb shit too....

Like neither side of the argument made sense, but something about the way he was posting was pissing me if so I started making fun of him.

Shit was weird

They hate each other also. Its so bad...when a few of them switched over to Blackboard to get away...them ladies was suffering from PTSD. Lol.
I occasionally have a good laugh that a few IC posters caused a site to die within a few months. Jack was keeping the lights when the only mfs still there was a grandma and a thread spamming bot

Are any of the chicks worthy of my presence?
Outside of a coochie....what can they offer?
And most might have coochie issues.
Just because they got the plumbing don't mean its clean or not stopped up.

Shit,

Not me.
Hardly anyone shares my stances on shit.
And like I said in another thread.....the common denominator is you niggas.

Well it's more of them so the discussions go deeper than here. Plus it's shows i like that nobody watches on here so I have no choice but to talk about it there....unless I wana hear white ppl take on it first which I usually dont

What are some of those shows you feel people on here aren't fucking with, if you don't mind me asking?

Back