Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people attracted to you?

The beard women love a well kept beard I'm intelligent but not overly uptight about it. And my voice and smile.

this is so lonely
Germs getting his American Psycho on I see
Is it though? Am I though?

How many of you are the person who shows up to the job interview? And I mean, after a while of working there and the real you come out. It's up to them to decide if they still want you.Even though u might be very proficient at what you are asked to do.

Most times, people think they want a certain thing when they really want aspects of a certain thing. I just attribute it to most people being to stupid to know what they want. So I give it to em, and in the mean time I get what I want.

Gotta admit..Hand to hand that's a fair exchange IMG_3464.JPG

shrug-gif-114.gif

I'm nice. kinda funny?

My laid back demeanor, personality, and I'm handsome from what I've been told.

From what I’ve been told:

Funny af, smart af, confidence/“swag”...af, just tha right amount of bad, just tha right amount of good and I’m pretty easy on tha eyes

Granted this what females wh are attracted to me say...I could be corny af, dumb af, meek/washed...af, too bad, too good and down right ugly to somebody else....but I doubt it

:yikes2:

I’m quiet and thoughtful and mid level good looking so they think I’m mysterious and wanna figure me out lol.

I feel like a douche talking about myself like that but the number of times I’ve heard the word “mysterious”...

As far as I know, no one is attracted to me initially. Physically I'm a monstrosity.

I have a don't approach me, I'll approach you demeanor. I like to get a feel of a room before I interact with ppl and I tend to do that with a slight scowl. Nose turned up. Walking along the walls.

I'm not even sure after a conversation is struck that the attraction is there........
You sir are nuts

Back