Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people attracted to you?

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
19875243_1561054570593309_4178730197588188178_n.jpg

when this thread inevitability flops... let it be known that i did not want to make it

I think the first thing people notice is my Dread and the second thing they notice is my Dread. Then according to women I know my smile.

my smile and my sense of humor

:cool:

I believe it depends on where they meet me.

If online, perhaps my free spirit, the fact that I couldn't care less about the ways of the world and do all things that make me happy regardless of the societal turned up noses, judgments and scarlet letters.

The fact that I try my best to make others feel good as well. Letting them know that all is not lost, there is a rainbow on the other side of whatever they are facing in life. I do not believe in "I can't" or a helpless situation and I do not allow people to throw pity parties for themselves.

Positive Vibes.

If in person. My appearance.

But that is a catch 22 because I have also had people 'not" approach me in person because of my appearance as well.

That whole "I thought you were stuck up" ish... I can't stand it. Just TALK bruh! geesh. smh.

As far as I know, no one is attracted to me initially. Physically I'm a monstrosity.

I have a don't approach me, I'll approach you demeanor. I like to get a feel of a room before I interact with ppl and I tend to do that with a slight scowl. Nose turned up. Walking along the walls.

I'm not even sure after a conversation is struck that the attraction is there........

As far as I know, no one is attracted to me initially. Physically I'm a monstrosity.

I have a don't approach me, I'll approach you demeanor. I like to get a feel of a room before I interact with ppl and I tend to do that with a slight scowl. Nose turned up. Walking along the walls.

I'm not even sure after a conversation is struck that the attraction is there........

This is not what I recall when I say you on the streets of the Chi.

I waved

Ariel-Waves-Hello-Excited-In-The-Little-Mermaid-Gif.gif

and you totes waved back.

giphy.gif

Back