Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whose responsible?

Kids only gon eat whatevers in the house or what they were taught was acceptable so it's the parents' fault

Me an dmy brother would also eat butter from time to time ....
Smh

But I can say for sure it's on the parents

When I lived with my mom as a yute, I was a butter ball. My mother would work 12-18 shifts so she didn't have time to cook like that. A lot of pizza and fast-food would be ordered.

Went to live with my dad in the 7th grade, short and fat as fuck.

My old man is health conscious and didn't work nearly as much. So, home cooked meals mostly, skim milk, and a lot of forced exercise. One time he made me walk home from the track because I didn't run the full mile I was supposed to....
Good times
df1l05nfwz821.jpg

A nigga hit 7th grade 5'2 180 and graduated high school 5'8 180.

Her mama put her on a diet and she has food in her room hidden under the bed. That’s not her mama fault. Starting those habits are though.
Is there something deeper goin on with this child? She could have developed an attachment to food as a comfort so then when momma gets on her she may have even more urge to eat and feel better. Idk this is a tough situation.

Smh

When I lived with my mom as a yute, I was a butter ball. My mother would work 12-18 shifts so she didn't have time to cook like that. A lot of pizza and fast-food would be ordered.

My old man is health conscious and didn't work nearly as much. So, home cooked meals mostly, skim milk, and a lot of forced exercise. One time he made me walk home from the track because I didn't run the full mile I was supposed to....
Good times
df1l05nfwz821.jpg

Goat and LOL and ether......
short and fat as fuck....lol

but at least you got it together lil homie.....

I’m about to go to sleep but I was told I was wrong for saying what I said.

I know a child who is overweight and I truly feel at a younger age, it was no fault of her own. Now, she’s ten and I feel now the weight falls on her. Bars btw. She’s at an age to choose better. Hell im
32 and I’m fat and that’s my damn fault.

Damn Kandy at 10!

I know at 10 I wasn't turning down some Pizza Hut or McDonald's for salad. Like BA said once they start getting into their early teens and are able to understand more whats healthy for them and what's not. Then more of the responsibility falls on them.

Its the parents fault.

I see parents feed their kids nothing but fried foods and all the shit that is bad for you.

Now ill take that one step further and say the American diet as a whole is trash. Culturely our diet in America consists of nothing but processed fatty foods and mad fucking sugar. Plus culturely we eat out alot more than the rest or the world.

Its kind of a never ending cycle. In alot of cases, parents feed their kid terrible foods cause thats all they know, since in the US regular food to us is burgers and fries or pizza and a bunch of fucking soda, or something fried.

On the flipside the Asian or Mediterrenian or Indian diet is full of stuff thats good for you. So they get to have good healthy food not because they are smarter but because their cultural foods are just better.

Last edited:
Either way though, at 10 its not the childs fault. Cant feed that child till their stomach is full to the top their whole life and then expect them to show control and pick a vegetable over a honeybun at 10.

i think yall putting too much on a 10 yr old.

let them be damn kids and let the parent be damn parents.

yall know yall kids overwieght when then sweating walking to the fridge.

now imma Dos yall people.

How in the whole hell yall gonna say a 10 yr old should be aware of their weight but say whole grown ass adults are forced to sell drugs and have no options because of the govt and environment?

Its the parents fault.

I see parents feed their kids nothing but fried foods and all the shit that is bad for you.

Now ill take that one step further and say the American diet as a whole is trash. Culturely our diet in America consists of nothing but processed fatty foods and mad fucking sugar. Plus culturely we eat out alot more than the rest or the world.

Its kind of a never ending cycle. In alot of cases, parents feed their kid terrible foods cause thats all they know, since in the US regular food to us is burgers and fries or pizza and a bunch of fucking soda, or something fried.

On the flipside the Asian or Mediterrenian or Indian diet is full of stuff thats good for you. So they get to have good healthy food not because they are smarter but because their cultural foods are just bettwr.
i notice everytime i come back to the US how many commercials are about food and medicines.
its crazy how the trash diet is promoted and then the solution to the results of the trash diet is promoted.

then a quick cycling commercial. or a person enjoying life while medicine is promoted.

i think yall putting too much on a 10 yr old.

let them be damn kids and let the parent be damn parents.

yall know yall kids overwieght when then sweating walking to the fridge.

now imma Dos yall people.

How in the whole hell yall gonna say a 10 yr old should be aware of their weight but say whole grown ass adults are forced to sell drugs and have no options because of the govt and environment?

Who is y'all?

Damn near every response has put, all or most of the blame on the parent.

Parent is at fault. I was thinking about this for a while. Kid is going to do what their parents tell them. So even if the kid is overweight, a lot of the times the parent is going to cuddle them and say that is not true. Kids don't have the option of getting their own food. The parent probably won't see an issue because 9 out of 10 times, a parent is over weight as well. Normally, kids won't make the change until during or after high school. Generally after getting teased about it.

Did y’all not read I said maybe ten is too young. Even though some choices are their responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Smh

Good times
df1l05nfwz821.jpg

Thanks for the save bruh

I kno theres other niggas here in this very thread who ate butter as a child. They just aint gt the heart to own that shit.

Back