Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Your Craziest "Hear Me Out"?

iEv-PHKJqTMsfF-ZI-XcrFZtdlbZZj1CYQ_-HV7VC68.gif

View attachment 1283751

They just look unkempt and dirty with atomic STDs, 3 kids by 4 niggas, 5 of which will run up on you when you stop by to smash.
Glorilla ain't even got no kids but she a hood chick. I always had a thing for goofy ass hood chicks back in the day when I really ain't have shit Goin for myself. I moved away from that but it's just something bout Glo. Maybe it's cus she seem real as hell idk but I feel like it's other niggas that would fuck if met w/ the opportunity but just won't admit it in this thread

Glorilla ain't even got no kids but she a hood chick. I always had a thing for goofy ass hood chicks back in the day when I really ain't have shit Goin for myself. I moved away from that but it's just something bout Glo. Maybe it's cus she seem real as hell idk but I feel like it's other niggas that would fuck if met w/ the opportunity but just won't admit it in this thread

Fake lashes, fake hair, fake titties, fake teeth

"... she seem real as hell..."

6e04b3_dbfcf6297b8840beb2e24a86b739ea90~mv2.gif

Naw but forreal I just don't see it with her. I don't get the attraction, and maybe I'm just not supposed to.

Koncept says no to ratchet pussy

Czar can't

long and short of it.

When I was 18-22??? Yeah, I prolly woulda been in them hoes ear laying the mack down tough.

giphy (1).gif

I might have entertained them if they came at me until about 28-29. After that it was "Just Say No to Hood Hoes".

hey I def understand the affinity for ratchet pussy

I can admit that I'd still consider it depending on the woman it's attached to

but shorty got to at least look like she wash regularly

I can't help but look at Sexy Redd and automatically think about the "free clinic"

and she got some strong features that ain't too desirable on a woman
u bring her home from a spot with dark lighting and it ain't no telling what kind of surprise u might get when them pants come off:scust:

hey I def understand the affinity for ratchet pussy

I can admit that I'd still consider it depending on the woman it's attached to

but shorty got to at least look like she wash regularly

I can't help but look at Sexy Redd and automatically think about the "free clinic"

and she got some strong features that ain't too desirable on a woman
u bring her home from a spot with dark lighting and it ain't no telling what kind of surprise u might get when them pants come off:scust:

200.gif

Back