Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Your Craziest "Hear Me Out"?

11s2zwh.gif

I got one, Obama was elected so that citizens united could take place.

Which basically allows for corporations to openly bride elected officials, think of it as the NIL deal but for politicians.

Reason Obama is involved, is that you’d never get liberals on board for such a thing, but you can mobilize conservatives to vote against their best interests. Even if it’s really really against their best interest.

As long as it hurts people they don’t like, we introduce Obama, the great black hope, the great minority hope..and guess what, he’s against it

Obama’s election was a Trojan horse to allow for bills that are greatly against the American people to be pushed through because of the image that it’s what Obama was against

It’s the one and only reason Trump exist ..he was the get back, they are willing to give up their freedom as long as he puts those POC in their place

Reactions: GNS
I got one, Obama was elected so that citizens united could take place.

Which basically allows for corporations to openly bride elected officials, think of it as the NIL deal but for politicians.

Reason Obama is involved, is that you’d never get liberals on board for such a thing, but you can mobilize conservatives to vote against their best interests. Even if it’s really really against their best interest.

As long as it hurts people they don’t like, we introduce Obama, the great black hope, the great minority hope..and guess what, he’s against it

Obama’s election was a Trojan horse to allow for bills that are greatly against the American people to be pushed through because of the image that it’s what Obama was against

It’s the one and only reason Trump exist ..he was the get back, they are willing to give up their freedom as long as he puts those POC in their place

IMG_6491.gif

Back