Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Side Are You On

Well child support is about household and living expenses, you can't really dictate where it goes after it leaves you're bank.

This is like demanding your child get their own room in her house because you pay child support.

I feel this way as well, once the money goes into the mother's hand the father can't dictate how it's spent. It's the same as if she was spending on bills that her other two kids are also benefiting from

he's right, shits sad for the kids tho

just the other day i overheard a dude arguing on the phone with who im assuming to be the bm.....he said: "I already gave you money for the laptop....I aint buying no damn laptop!......................we'll shit, they aint gone have no laptop then!!"

while i was dying laughing inside i couldnt help but to think about the kids who didnt ask for this shit, and just need a laptop for school

i wish people wouldnt play games with this shit

The mother is all the way wrong, but her actions are understandable. If you're raising three kids together, it would be kinda foul for one kid to always have better things because that kid's father was a better provider. But the father here is right. It's not his fault the mother made other kids with someone who wasn't as responsible.

Like others have said here, in the future, if the father wants to buy his child things, he should do that himself. Then he wouldn't put the mother in the position where she is seen as the one that's favoring one child over the others. Now if the mother came and talked to me about the issue before just spending my money on her other kids, I probably would have been ok with it if I had money like that. I would have just figured that into the equation going forward.

I mean, I wouldnt be happy, but whats the alternative? My kid got all brand new shit and his siblings wearing shit with holes in them? That aint the environment i would want my kid in anyway.

Them kids aint strangers, theyre my childs siblings, so I would care for them to he happy only because their happiness would effect my kid.

Is it a L? For sure. Would I go out and say only spend clothes for my kid and have him see his own siblings bummy? Nah.

I mean, I wouldnt be happy, but whats the alternative? My kid got all brand new shit and his siblings wearing shit with holes in them? That aint the environment i would want my kid in anyway.

Them kids aint strangers, theyre my childs siblings, so I would care for them to he happy only because their happiness would effect my kid.

Is it a L? For sure. Would I go out and say only spend clothes for my kid and have him see his own siblings bummy? Nah.

Lying

You’re saying that but you ain’t buying your kid and there sister something every time

So they will ALWAYS have less.

Unless you’re going to make your kid have less on purpose

Back