Who has better hair?

• Caaucasians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would i always bet on black? it's just a colour like white is

The soul we have has no colour

Why be so proud of your skin colour and flesh when the fact is when u die it will be gone where as the soul continues. In your next life if u reincarnate as a white person then u gonna be proud to be white and could possibly be anti black

U thinking so limited
Speak of your own soul, don't group me with you. You're just an ignorant contradicting troll with a Target logo between the eyes. Why be so proud of my skin color? When did I say anything about my skin color? You sound like the typical racist who thinks being black is just about skin. You can't possibly be this dense.
You're saying don't be focused on skin color because it's just flesh and will be gone after death, yet your slow ass made a thread about who has better hair?? All that balderdash you typed was a failed attempt at being enlightened and deep but you shallow as spit.
Furthermore, who said I believe in reincarnation? Don't assume everybody out here praying to Krishna or Gandalf the Great or whoever the hell you pray to.

Speak of your own soul, don't group me with you. You're just an ignorant contradicting troll with a Target logo between the eyes. Why be so proud of my skin color? When did I say anything about my skin color? You sound like the typical racist who thinks being black is just about skin. You can't possibly be this dense.
You're saying don't be focused on skin color because it's just flesh and will be gone after death, yet your slow ass made a thread about who has better hair?? All that balderdash you typed was a failed attempt at being enlightened and deep but you shallow as spit.
Furthermore, who said I believe in reincarnation? Don't assume everybody out here praying to Krishna or Gandalf the Great or whoever the hell you pray to.

Who is Gandalf the Great? never heard of this name or diety/person/individual who ever it may be. U don't believe in Krishna that is fine if u don't acknowledge the creator and God especially 1 who actually is black but to each is own. I'm not sure of your belief system if u athiest or Christian or Muslim that is your business. As far as reincarnation u don't need to believe it u not believing it doesn't take the fact away of it being true

U got angry at a question about hair there is no need for that anger

bucks, post: 275138, member: 1015"]Who is Gandalf the Great? never heard of this name or diety/person/individual who ever it may be. U don't believe in Krishna that is fine if u don't acknowledge the creator and God especially 1 who actually is black but to each is own. I'm not sure of your belief system if u athiest or Christian or Muslim that is your business. As far as reincarnation u don't need to believe it u not believing it doesn't take the fact away of it being true

U got angry at a question about hair there is no need for that anger

There's is no need for this stupid ass thread. I'm not angry..this is the way I talk...being black and all.

This is not true. There is over a billion people in India not every ones is the same

U can't speak on things u don't know about
But yet you don't realize that the same is true about both black and white ppl...who have different hair types within thier races. Therefore reiterating this thread is trash. Had some good laughs tho.

There's is no need for this stupid ass thread. I'm not angry..this is the way I talk...being black and all.

But yet you don't realize that the same is true about both black and white ppl...who have different hair types within thier races. Therefore reiterating this thread is trash. Had some good laughs tho.

I made a mistake humans do that

I can only speak for my self but i never been attached to the race thing. I am way beyond that

I can never be racist i am not. I'm not gonna lie and pretend i care or give a damn about Malcom X, MLK, Marcus Garvy, Princess Diane, Mother Therersa, Gandhi, the Queen

I admire 50 Cent, a lot of great Footballers both black and white, Chief Keef, Eminem, William Wallace, The Beatles

Black people tend to have sauce well those i admire anyway while those i don't care for in my opinion don't so that's my perspective

I was honest to admit i could give a rats ass about Hailie Selasie, Malcom X, Farakhan

From my perspective black culture i like is about vibrancy energy, the dances, sauce, catchy hooks, gang swagger, charisma,

Just respect my honesty

I was honest to admit i could give a rats ass about Hailie Selasie, Malcom X, Farakhan

From my perspective black culture i like is about vibrancy energy, the dances, sauce, catchy hooks, gang swagger, charisma,

Just respect my honesty

So..... Pretty much you just want black people to soft shoe for your entertainment?????

Get this cracka nonsense outta here

So..... Pretty much you just want black people to soft shoe for your entertainment?????

Get this cracka nonsense outta here

No this is what i want on a very, very, very serious note let's put all jokes aside let me tell u straight up

I want blacks to have the freedom to be individuals on a soulful level. A black person that wants to be a Doctor let them be, a black person that wants to be a Scientist let them be, a black person that wants to be an Athlete let them be, a black person person that wants to be a gang member selling heroin let them be and so on and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back