Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's hair texture is better? Blacks vs Caucasian

Who has better hair?

• Caaucasians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, this a dumb ass question simply because people within each race have different textures of hair( fine, wavy, curly, kinky/coarse). Second, why would you fix your fingers to even type that ignant asinine question on a black site for black people? Black , black is better..always bet on black.
Thirdly,
tenor.gif

Why would i always bet on black? it's just a colour like white is

The soul we have has no colour

Why be so proud of your skin colour and flesh when the fact is when u die it will be gone where as the soul continues. In your next life if u reincarnate as a white person then u gonna be proud to be white and could possibly be anti black

U thinking so limited

Nothing you’re saying takes away from anything I’ve said. White peoples hair is GARBAGE and it smells like old folks home and dog dicks. You fall under that.

I have hair on my head and rock a wig which resembles straightened natural hair of a black woman. So miss me with the bullshit.

Nothing you’re saying takes away from anything I’ve said. White peoples hair is GARBAGE and it smells like old folks home and dog dicks. You fall under that.

I have hair on my head and rock a wig which resembles straightened natural hair of a black woman. So miss me with the bullshit.

U are a racist and u are a damn hypocrite leave it at that ok

Stop trying to sugar coat it u wear a wig simple as that

U are a racist and u are a damn hypocrite leave it at that ok

Stop trying to sugar coat it u wear a wig simple as that
Lmao when did i ever deny wearing a wig. I’m putting my wig on right now.

You’re the racist, don’t try to throw your problems my way.

Shady didn't like white women on the IC

She doesn't like black women on the ABW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back