Who's Better? Jeezy VS Ross

Who's Better?

• Jeezy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Ross

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
jeezy just got a more authentic vibe....he really lived that life

Ross ain't gotta dreamin in him....which i why he could never be better than jeezy

'''..
Nigga just tryna keep the convo going at this point

'''..
Nigga just tryna keep the convo going at this point

Ross aint got a better catalog? Jeezy has straight duds in his catalog, every Ross album is above avg or dope. Better production and more versatile.

Jeezy.

His authenticity is what puts him over the top. He really was in the life he rapped about.

William Roberts is playing a character and it shows

They both make great music tho

Meh, I hate that excuse when debating music. There's niggas about that life who make trash music, ain't gonna say a nigga's music is better cuz he busts his guns.

Ross got the better production, I'll give you that.

But as far as subject matter. Passion. Authenticity. Word play. And lyrics as a whole, jeezy is far better....

Ross come of as as character, a nigga trying to play another nigga and say what he think that nigga should say....

Jeezy comes off as as nigga who really lived it, and walking you thru his life with him....

That means more to me. Jeezy is the superior artist in my opinion

Meh, I hate that excuse when debating music. There's niggas about that life who make trash music, ain't gonna say a nigga's music is better cuz he busts his guns.
But that's not the case here.

My favorite Jeezy track is the one I posted earlier. And that's my favorite album too by dude.

It ain't the authenticity alone that makes him better, it's the ability to connect to the audience.

I hear Jeezy, I instantly think of all the niggaz that made it one sale at a time out the mud till and fought for every inch of it...

I hear Ross, it's like them preachers who hit the pulpit like they never sinned or had as past, like they holier than thou....

Ross ain't grimey enough for me.

My favorites are niggaz like.beans, DMX, Redman, big, dudes who rep the bottom as much as the top....

I can't feel Ross like that.

He can drop a nice stunting track, and talk that bragging shit all day....But I just don't feel the connect like I do with Jeezy

I feel u, you just relate to homie more. Does Noreaga really owe ross 100 favors? Nah. But homie still made it from the bottom and makes great business moves, which is something I can respect as a hustla.

Diff strokes for diff folks ig

I feel u, you just relate to homie more. Does Noreaga really owe ross 100 favors? Nah. But homie still made it from the bottom and makes great business moves, which is something I can respect as a hustla.

Diff strokes for diff folks ig
Lol, I can't believe as a Ross advocate you'd even mention the line which is the epitome of Ross being a character...

I just can't feel that shit....

Great work out music though....nigga can get you amped, but Jeezy got more soul

Nigga , every rapper embellishes.

And Jeezy be talkin hot shit, but let Gucci kill and literally bury Jeezy's homie and made a song tellin Jeezy come dig up ur homie , and this nigga Gucci still walkin around cheesin

:idkb:

But fuck all that, at the end of the day, it comes down to the music, I can give af how many bodies a nigga got.

Nigga , every rapper embellishes.

And Jeezy be talkin hot shit, but let Gucci kill and literally bury Jeezy's homie and made a song tellin Jeezy come dig up ur homie , and this nigga Gucci still walkin around cheesin

:idkb:
Gucci go harder than Jeezy....

It's really that simple....

But if you introduce the Gucci beef to discredit Jeezy,, it don't get more damaging to ones image than officer Ricky

Not to mention trick daddy saying whatever the fuck he pleases sonning that man's whole existence...

Ross on drake level when it come to hip hop beefs, niggaz don't even expect him to be a real nigga

Back