Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who's Better: Big Sean or Wale?

Who's Better?

• Big Sean

• Wale

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked sean cuz from the little I heard from wale, I thought it sucked.

Sean at least had a few cool songs that I've heard. Neither are in my normal rotation though.

In '09 I thought Wale and Big Sean were gonna be the next Nas and Jay. They're not the biggest artists in the world and obviously Drake and K Dot overshadowed them, but they still have a decent collection of work between them. I troll Wale by calling him a bitch, but he's a respectable lyricist (thanks @Eyerone for calling out that non rhyming shit). Sean's albums have at least one song that I fuck with throughout the year and I haven't heard anything super trash from him, plus he gets points for pioneering that annoying ass punchline style that ran rap in the early 2010s. I haven't heard a Wale song in years, so Sean by default I guess.

And @Eyerone vs @God_Body >>>>>>>>> Drake vs Kendrick.

In '09 I thought Wale and Big Sean were gonna be the next Nas and Jay...
giphy.gif

First off, I don't care about Jimmy Uso's opinion. He's a hater that's jealous of his own brothers and is giddy about another man showering. Wale's Nothing series and Big Sean's FF3 are mixtape classics, plus they had solid debuts. They were at the top of their class before Drake started selling records off Wayne's buzz and K Dot blew up. Who had more potential than them in '09 aside from Cole?

Had to google what u was sayin lol

I stopped watchin WWF around 1999 when the Rock was w/ The Corporation and we enjoyed Bra & Panties matches

I caught the gif by searching "hysterical laughter" 🤣

Nas & Jayz...

hysterical-laughter.gif
Now there's an opinion I can respect. #iswis

Back