Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who's Better: Big Sean or Wale?

Who's Better?

• Big Sean

• Wale

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is an interesting take

The more about nothing mixtape is one of my favorite projects and I actually liked Attention Deficit a lot. Very solid debut

I like rappers who actually rhyme. That bullshit poetry shit he be doing is so fuckin lame.

But if yall fuck with it, I can’t be mad.

I like rappers who actually rhyme. That bullshit poetry shit he be doing is so fuckin lame.

I don't think his rhyming pattern is that much different from anyone else's though at least sonically speaking. I don't think his efforts to rhyme unconventional words are a reach either.

Lastly I think his DMV accent also plays a role in how he enunciates words

I remember being at a lounge/bar and somehow Wale got brought up and damn there 3 or 4 sections full of people were clowning folks who listen to Wale for being fake poetry heads. I was dying. I never came across a group of folks who was pro Wale.

Only thingi fuck with from Wale is when he be throwing the Wrestle Mania parties and the freestyle over Razor Ramon theme but mostly because somebody was rapping over that specific theme.

I don't think his rhyming pattern is that much different from anyone else's though at least sonically speaking. I don't think his efforts to rhyme unconventional words are a reach either.

Lastly I think his DMV accent also plays a role in how he enunciates words
He don’t be rhyming a lot tho.

I hate niggas that do that bullshit.

Not over Wale yall

All I did was say that wale fuckin sucks and this nigga jumps out the window like I can’t have an opinion on another rapper because this bitch ass nigga doesn’t like the music I make.

Man fuck that bitch ass nigga and his whole fuckin bloodline.

Nigga, get off wale dick and die already….you cheerleading ass ho nigga.

You know I could beat the fuck outta you in real life right?

Exactly.

Nah nigga, step ya bars up and you ain’t beating shit. You need to tell niggas to beat that like and subscribe button, get ya views up.

Nah nigga, step ya bars up and you ain’t beating shit. You need to tell niggas to beat that like and subscribe button, get ya views up.

Imma tell you this once and one time only

Please don’t make me use real life resources to find where you are and do extremely vile things to the people that consider you a loved one.

Take that however the fuck you want.

Fuck this music shit.

Back