Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who you got?

Who comes out on top?

• Total voters
Just watched Doctor Strange 2

If I get that Wanda give me team Cap

:lol10: ......MF talking bout Barry's mind is to fast.

Wanda closed off a MF mouth, turned his own power against him and made blow his own fckn brains out.

But Barry thinks fast. That MF had trouble wit a gorilla, a shark, and some mirrors.

FOH

Just watched Doctor Strange 2

If I get that Wanda give me team Cap

:lol10: ......MF talking bout Barry's mind is to fast.

Wanda closed off a MF mouth, turned his own power against him and made blow his own fckn brains out.

But Barry thinks fast. That MF had trouble wit a gorilla, a shark, and some mirrors.

FOH
I said he would be too fast for her to cast a spell or use any type of reality powers. You're not understanding the speed and that Wanda has a weakness against speedsters

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
A better question would be if all these muhfuckas team up could they fuck with Wanda šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How dare you niggaz compare these Dawson's creek ass muhfuckas in the wb to a bih Thanos wants no parts of

One one hand, whatever team has The Flash should mop every other team. On the other hand, I'm confident that Tony can figure something out to mitigate The Flash and pull out the win.

Wanda gets caught with distractions all the time.....she's actually fragile mentally

Also the illuminati was not going for kill, they were trying to contain. In fact nobody really wanted to hurt Wanda.

And the ones who do always put her down cuz they find the holes to get a blow in. Yes Wanda is a powerhouse.. But both flash and supergirl could one shot her with the right distraction and misdirection.

Especially considering team Arrow isn't any of her friends.. Nobody gonna give her an the benefit of doubt.

I could probably lean more towards Tony and 'nem. I forgot Spidey was on their side. So you got two of the stronger MCU cats (Vision and Spiderman), Vision's whole infinity stone's worth of raw power, a barrage of heavy artillery from War Machine, everything in Tony's suit, T'Challa's essentially impenetrable suit and his Cap/Bucky level strength, speed, stamina, and endurance... And a broad with a pair of Glock 17's and stun darts (Widow's pretty useless in this kind of fight y'all).

I think I'mma lean towards Team Tony.
Donā€™t think anybody from team Tony gonna be left standing against supergirl, flash and Wanda

Ollie would drag Clint......

Comic book clint would get the nod

But CW Ollie dog walking McU clint...

Sara and Natasha would be cool, but Sara came back from death... Natasha still dead.
Lol Sara coming back is because she wears spandex and they need that LGBTQ nod. If the CW had better writing she would have been dead with her sister. They had to clone her, the original Sara been dead for a min

Back