Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who you got?

Who comes out on top?

• Total voters
Meh, I got Team Cap. Three actual soldiers, two enhanced and one a master tactician, a long range assassin, and Wanda's reality warping abilities.

Wanda alone is enough. She can have everybody attacking one another by making them think they're the enemy and she doesn't even need to be close up on 'em to do it.
Ollie Barry and Kara have all encountered that kinda attack before. All of them were able to snap out of it before inflicting damage...

That attack only works effectively on weak minded... Kinda like the force.

Also Wanda has never displayed any kinda durability. She got knocked out by the reign fire in endgame. She was getting dragged in the beginning of infinity war before cap showed up.

And even in MoM she never showed much resistance to physical attacks that actually touched her.

Kara and Barry are fast enough to touch her....

And unless Ollie is crazy distracted.... Which he might be... He'd see the opening.

Honestly I think Ollie is a better leader than both Tony and Cap.... The whole premise of civil war was that the team divided.....

Ollie brought everybody together every single time. Even when they knew he was dead ass wrong... Niggaz followed Ollie into war. .

His team was giving no fucks. The avengers stay pulling punches

The best heads up fight would be Natasha vs Sara

They need a death battle .... Cuz that shit would slap

Wanda's mind isn't fast enough. Flash finds and takes her out

Again, you seem to be assuming a very specific encounter. The teams square off. Wanda is there in person. Flash immediately targets and takes her out. That scenario is possible, but it's like one out of a thousand things that could happen.

Given the powers she's demonstrated there are multiple scenarios where she can launch attacks against which the other teams have absolutely no defense.

Again, you seem to be assuming a very specific encounter. The teams square off. Wanda is there in person. Flash immediately targets and takes her out. That scenario is possible, but it's like one out of a thousand things that could happen.

Given the powers she's demonstrated there are multiple scenarios where she can launch attacks against which the other teams have absolutely no defense.
You can just send Vision to fight Wanda. They made a whole television series about how she was sprung off that robo D. Only real threats are Captain America and Captain Russia

She's extremely powerful but she's just not quick enough. There are lots of characters that are powerful but can't do anything to defend a speed blitz

Team CW getting smoked. Too much teenage angst from 30 year olds lol. I'm rolling with Tony and T'Challa too many unstable folks with Cap
Only cuz Sara not there...

Sara and Ollie taking out Tony and tchalla

They work too well together, and they're the best two leaders in the arrow verse

Only cuz Sara not there...

Sara and Ollie taking out Tony and tchalla

They work too well together, and they're the best two leaders in the arrow verse
Fam Ollie is too emotional. You kill somebody on his side he questioning his whole existence. Ollie is great value Clint. Send Black Widow to fight Sara, they're either gonna smash or kill each other. Afterwards have Tony drop her from high up.

I could probably lean more towards Tony and 'nem. I forgot Spidey was on their side. So you got two of the stronger MCU cats (Vision and Spiderman), Vision's whole infinity stone's worth of raw power, a barrage of heavy artillery from War Machine, everything in Tony's suit, T'Challa's essentially impenetrable suit and his Cap/Bucky level strength, speed, stamina, and endurance... And a broad with a pair of Glock 17's and stun darts (Widow's pretty useless in this kind of fight y'all).

I think I'mma lean towards Team Tony.

Fam Ollie is too emotional. You kill somebody on his side he questioning his whole existence. Ollie is great value Clint. Send Black Widow to fight Sara, they're either gonna smash or kill each other. Afterwards have Tony drop her from high up.

1446677332674.jpg

Ollie would drag Clint......

Comic book clint would get the nod

But CW Ollie dog walking McU clint...

Sara and Natasha would be cool, but Sara came back from death... Natasha still dead.

Who tf is Sara?
The Canary

black_canary_arrow_1520.jpg

Sara was in the league of assassins... I'm pretty sure he had some of the meroku supersoldiers formula. And she was 100% brought back from the dead... The dude who could use powers in people's souls had no effect on her cuz of her death.

She was a problem. And 100% took lives

She's extremely powerful but she's just not quick enough. There are lots of characters that are powerful but can't do anything to defend a speed blitz

And that's a good argument if you're assuming that she's just going to present herself as a topic to be speed blitzed, but my point is she doesn't actually have to do that. For example, she can set up an illusion to throw the enemy team members off and make them reveal their abilities and then take them out with them actually ever knowing where she is. We've literally seen her hide in shards of glass and use them as jumping off points to launch attacks. There's no reason to believe that she would just put herself out there to be knocked around like she did when she didn't really even understand her power.

Reactions: GNS
Back